HolyCitySinner.com is proud to be a sponsor of the upcoming Spring Jam Music Fest! The two-day music event should be one of the best local gatherings of the year.
Keep checking back here for updates!
The Dirty Details
What: Two days of live music and fun by the water. Listen to the tunes, get your grub on, and check out the Arts & Goods Village. 12 bands are scheduled to perform.
When: March 23rd and 24th, 11 am – 7pm
After Party: The Official After Party will take place on March 23rd at 8 pm at The Royal American.
- 11:20 am: The Vagabond Union
- 12:30 pm: Pierce Edens & The Dirty Work
- 1:40 pm: Holy Ghost Tent Revival
- 3:00 pm: The Mowgli’s
- 4:20 pm: Family of the Year
- 5:50 pm: Truth & Salvage Co.
Sunday ***UPDATE, 3/24/13, 10:40 am***
The show has been delayed due to weather and flooding. Gates will open at 2 pm and set times will be adjusted. Stay tuned for more.
- 11:20 am: Stop Light Observations
- 12:30 pm: The Corduroy Road
- 1:40 pm: Ed Sheeran
- 3:00 pm: The Dirty Guv’nahs
- 4:20 pm: Sol Driven Train
- 5:50 pm: Alpha Rev
- Advanced Purchase
- Single Day $20 (Saturday or Sunday)
- 2-Day $30 (includes Saturday AND Sunday) – Available only in advance & quantities are limited.
- “Day Of” Tickets (if available):
- Saturday $25
- Sunday $25
- Children (5 and under) are free.
Parking: General Admission Guests may park in the lots located by Joe Riley Baseball Field. The entrances are off Fishburne Avenue and will be marked General Admission Parking. Parking is $5 per car.
ATM: ATM will be on the premises, but some vendors will accept credit card.
More information: Spring Jam Music Fest official website