- Nancy Mace expected to challenge Sen. Lindsey Graham (Post & Courier).
Graham gets challenger in Citadel's first female graduate (Charleston City Paper).
- Primary field challenging Graham may grow (ABC News 4).
- Report cards released for public schools throughout the state (ABC News 4).
- Authorities close upper King St. to investigate gas leak (Live 5 News).
- Tractor trailer overturns at I-26, I-526 interchange (Live 5 News).
- Slideshow (WCBD).
- Friends celebrate Marley Lion's birthday by painting Folly boat (Live 5 News).
Lindsey Graham wants to give Putin a 'firm response' (Charleston City Paper).
- Former officer charged with aiding a prison escape (The State).
- CofC president to step down, join business school faculty (ABC News 4).
- NTSB: Fatal Georgetown plane crash result of failed trick (ABC News 4).
Listen to Shovels and Rope's full set from Newport Folk Fest (Charleston City Paper).
- Welcome Home veteran's job fair set for Aug. 8 (Live 5 News).
- NCPD holds school supply giveaway (ABC News 4).
- Two Boroughs Larder Turns Two (Eater Charleston).
- Winn-Dixie, Bi-Lo recall ground beef: E. coli risk (Live 5 News).
- Local Band Cover of Afternoon is featured in RevAmp.
- Cops: Man fired shot at victim over car's loud music (Live 5 News).
- Police release sketch of suspect in attempted Summerville kidnapping (WCBD).
- Almost $2500 in art stolen from Charleston County Public Library (ABC News 4).
Linda Page to Announce Mayoral Bid (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Duo wanted for threatening to kill couple, baby girl during armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County Police alert the public to phone scam in the Lowcountry (WCBD).
- Cops: N. Charleston robbery suspect demanded cash, cigarettes (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Author/Illustrator Releases Third Book, Sammy in Space (Lowcountry Dog).
- 2nd suspect arrested in Goose Creek bar shooting (Live 5 News).
- Teen paving way for heart transplant devices at MUSC (ABC News 4).
- Reckless has begun filming (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Place to begin renovations (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- 911 lines down in Williamsburg Co. (Live 5 News).
- In fatal DUI case, judge upholds decision to cut Sam McCauley’s jail time in half (Post & Courier).
- Feds give extra help to laid off Boeing workers (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Lowcountry kids get the chance to perform under the big top (Live 5 News).
- Lowcountry export initiative unveiled (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Bees Ferry Widening Project begins Sunday (ABC News 4).
- Gamecocks 7th, Clemson 8th in preseason poll (WCBD).
- Intersection on Dorchester Road to close for repairs (ABC News 4).