- Tornado watch in effect for the Lowcountry until 1 a.m. (Live 5 News)
- Coast Guard cautioning boaters due to severe weather (Live 5 News).
Find Local Black Friday Deals Here (Charleston City Paper).
- CPD: Missing woman last seen in bookstore parking lot (ABC News 4).
- Water main break at Dills Bluff Rd & Camp Rd intersection (News 2).
- Water main repair closes James Island roadway (ABC News 4).
- Basket Brigade feeding 20,000 needy people this Thanksgiving (ABC News 4).
- Mixologist gets creative with spiked cranberry sauce (Post & Courier).
- How to roast a Turkey according to Ted’s Butcherblock.
- South Carolinians Try To Avoid Burning Down Their Homes This Thanksgiving (Post & Courier).
- Tips for safely hauling Thankgsiving goodies from one home to another (Live 5 News).
- AAA says 38.9M to drive for Thanksgiving (Live 5 News).
- Apple Pecan Cake a scrumptious end to Thanksgiving meal (Post & Courier).
- The Foodie Truck is available for purchase on Craigslist (CL).
- Home Cooks Worried About Supply of Collards in Post-Pig Era (Post & Courier).
- Holy City Brewing has created a CofC-inspired pale ale called Hail All Pale (HCB).
A Bike and Surf Are Part of a Chef’s Turf (Wall Street Journal).
- Missed Husk’s Fried Chicken on Friday? Too Bad. (Post & Courier).
- Cooking Channel Looks to Improve Food at Local Dive Bars (Post & Courier).
- Details on Lee Lee’s Hot Kitchen & The Park Café (Eater Charleston).
- Lee Lee’s Hot Kitchen Imports Chinese Restaurant Cooks From Seattle (Post & Courier).
- Food Network Magazine Endorses Olde Colony Benne Wafers (Post & Courier).
- This Winter, One Less Rooftop Bar in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Frank Lee’s Band of Tamed Male Chefs Gathers for Tribute Dinner (Post & Courier).
- Krewe of Charleston Announces Gumbo Cookoff (Post & Courier).
- Republicans want to finish takeover of South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Lee Bright hosting ‘retirement party’ for Lindsey Graham (The State).
- House ethics panel hear Rep. Mitchell’s case (News 2).
- CSU’s Chadwell named 2013 Big South Coach of the Year (News 2).
- Mascot massacre: Gamecock fans burn that tiger, Clemson fans bury Cocky (Post & Courier).
- No. 10 Gamecocks focused on No. 6 Tigers first (News 2).
- Six Citadel players named to all-Southern Conference football teams (Post & Courier).
- Meth lab found in North Charleston apartment (News 2).
- Man found passed out nearby, residents evacuated (Live 5 News).
- Resentment grows over new development next to the historic Old Village (Live 5 News).
- Rare Bobblehead Doll Syndrome cured at MUSC (News 2).
- Residents oppose county land sale (Summerville Journal Scene).
- Charleston’s Money Man pawn shop chain being sold for $30M (Post & Courier).
- 1 person dead after Edgefield Co. plane crash (Live 5 News).
Charleston Academy of Music to participate in #GivingTuesday (Charleston City Paper).
- Firefighters brave temps over 700 degrees to train (Summerville Journal Scene).
- Downtown man charged in connection to fatal N. Charleston shooting (Live 5 News).
- College Moves Toward Active Inclusion of LGBTQQAAIP Community (College of Charleston).
AIA Charleston awards announced (Charleston City Paper).
- Mt Pleasant to light up the night with holiday parade (ABC News 4).
- Funeral arrangements set for Charleston Bishop David B. Thompson (Live 5 News).
- Proposed public-private partnership school modeled on Meeting Street Academy moves forward (Post & Courier).
- Agency: Health insurers leaving SC affect 33,000 (The State).
- Live 5 Most Wanted Manhunt: 4 Captured, 5 Wanted (Live 5 News).
- Bond denied for suspect in Michigan murder with Lowcountry ties (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County School Superintendent Nancy McGinley earns good evaluation for solid performance (Post & Courier).
- Boil water advisory lifted for Charleston International Airport (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Symphony Orchestra names executive director (Post & Courier).
- 3 people arrested in Anderson shooting death (News 2).
- Teenagers charged for shooting that sent 2 to the hospital (Live 5 News).
- Suspects surrender in Rock Hill shooting death (News 2).
- Cotton ball diet poses major health risks (News 2).