- Investigators responding to shooting in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- James Island Charter High School accuses Principal Bob Bohnstengel of ethics violations (Post & Courier).
- Authorities investigating inmate death at Sheriff Al Cannon Detention Center (News 2).
- Foul play not suspected (Post & Courier).
Want Early Access to the H&M Opening? We’ll Tell You How… (Charleston Grit).
Mega Millions jackpot roars to near-record $636M (USA Today).
- Black Tap Plans to Build Out Ark Lounge (Eater Charleston).
- Group behind Rue de Jean to open 3 new restaurants next year (Post & Courier).
- Jeni Confirms that Jeni’s is Coming to Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Peruvian-ish Chicken at Pollo Loko (Post & Courier).
- What’s Good at The Granary? (Eater Charleston).
- Halls Chophouse Rates Highly With OpenTable Users (Post & Courier).
- Ugly Sweater Party & Coat Drive Tomorrow at Mex 1 (HCS).
- Five-star linebacker McMillan picks Ohio State over Clemson (Post & Courier).
- Clemson notes: Boyd jokes “my car’s faster than Clowney’s,” Morris denies Arkansas State interest (Post & Courier).
- Clemson’s Venables says Ohio State will be the Tigers’ most physical foe (Post & Courier).
- Citadel football: Could Charlie Taaffe return to Bulldogs? (Post & Courier).
- USC bowl ticket sales brisk a year before selection process changes (GoGamecocks.com).
- Sawyer commits to USC (Palmetto Sports).
- CSU’s forward playing with a heavy heart (ABC News 4).
- Cross country runners of the year: Porter-Gaud’s Brent Demarest, Pinewood’s Maryah Nasir (Post & Courier).
- Report calling SC drivers among worst in nation not really a surprise to many (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry veteran dies overseas (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley County Schools average less than one school resource officer every two schools (News 2).
- N. Charleston drive-by shooting leaves victim in critical condition (Live 5 News).
- Dangling Dog Photo Goes Viral, Outrages SC Community (ABC News).
- DHEC wants to reduce pregnancy-associated deaths (ABC News 4).
- MUSC responds to anti-abortion protest Tuesday (News 2).
- Mayor Riley returns and City Council passes budget (Post & Courier).
- S.C. Gas prices fall nearly 4 cents over last week (The Digitel Charleston).
- Facebook used to make arrest in SC sexual predator case (The State).
- In search of parking? Turn, turn, turn (Post & Courier).
- Sarah Boyts Yoder’s new show is a mix of messy collages and lighthearted works (Charleston City Paper).
- Send your nominations to salute our local veterans and service men and women (Post & Courier).
- Health services company opening in Charleston with 150 jobs (ABC News 4).
- SC farmers getting update on boll weevil fight (Live 5 News).
- “Bill Murray Look-A-Like” Polar Bear Plunge on Folly (HCS).
- CPD: Suspect who spent over $1,500 on stolen credit card identified (Live 5 News).
- Police investigate theft of metal worth over $54,0000 (News 2).
- BoomTown’s “Core Values” Video (Vimeo).
- Nearly 20 pounds of treats stolen from West Ashley shop (Live 5 News).
- Anderson Woman Discovers Body Under Floor Of Home On Amy St. (News 2).
- New report shows poor minorities in the South are disproportionately shut out of insurance options under Obamacare (Post & Courier).
- Senators’ proposals would raise, end certain taxes (Live 5 News).
- Boeing exec: Selection process narrowing for 777X (ABC News 4).