- SLED investigating officer-involved shooting at assisted living facility (Live 5 News).
- SC assisted living shootout sees resident’s arrest (ABC News 4).
- Boeing’s land expansion to shift International Boulevard to neighbor’s backyards (Post & Courier).
- Some say police search with dogs at Wando High School in Mount Pleasant went too far (Post & Courier).
- Family offering $1,000 reward for information on missing woman (Live 5 News).
- Off-duty North Charleston firefighter injured in accidental shooting, spokesperson says (Post & Courier).
- Two brothers injured after gun accidentally fires (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant veterinarians support the Charleston Animal Society (Post & Courier).
- Santa’s helpers work hard to make Lowcountry children smile (ABC News 4).
- Summerville church donates $1 million to charity over 10 years (News 2).
- Summerville Boy Scouts hike for bladder cancer research (ABC News 4).
- American Heart Association announces 2014 Charleston Heart Ball chair (Moultrie News).
- Interview With Chef John Ondo of Lana Restaurant & Bar (Where We Stand Magazine).
- Desano Pizza, Caviar & Bananas, Charleston Beer Works Opening Airport Locations (Post & Courier).
- Army chaplain beats cancer, runs SC marathon (Live 5 News).
- Strength on strength: can Clemson pressure rack up tackles for loss on Ohio State’s brawn? (Post & Courier).
- Christmas challenges former Santa suffering from ALS and his wife (Post & Courier).
- Shoppers take over King Street for fourth Sunday in a row (News 2).
Local letterpress company makes front page of Etsy (Charleston City Paper).
- Domestic violence bill hopes to curb repeat offenders (Live 5 News).
- The Greening of The Citadel for the New Year (Citadel).
- The Punch List with ‘Big Hair Dave’ Brisacher of the Dubplates (Metronome Charleston).
- A ‘Very Irie Christmas’ from Charleston’s The Dubplates (The Digitel).
- Brother and sister recovering after life-saving bone marrow transplant (Live 5 News).
- Sullivan’s Island police issue warning on car break-ins (Post & Courier).
- As Gaillard Center renovations progress, arts group makes plans for center (Post & Courier).
- Attack on SC teen carefully planned (ABC News 4).
- Your weekly Charleston Instagram photos – first edition (Post & Courier).
- Sumter County deputy fired for reckless shooting (Post & Courier).
- Cycling, pedestrian advocates question S.C. Highway 41 bridge design (Post & Courier).
- Upstate man admits choking, throwing dead adoptive mom in trash can (Live 5 News).
- Child playing with matches starts fatal SC fire (News 2).
- Local shrimper not sure if the Coast Guard will take his boat (ABC News 4).
- S.C. State University moves forward with planned community center on America and Lee streets (Post & Courier).
- Man’s body found in ditch, deputies investigating (Live 5 News).
- Children groove, get active with roller skating lessons at Oakland Elementary School (Post & Courier).
- The MRI of the future is already here (ABC News 4).
- Child playing with matches starts fatal Aiken fire (Post & Courier).
- SC leaders look to improve unemployment rate in 2014 (Live 5 News).
- SCDOT says tree removal increased I-385 safety (Post & Courier).