- Two in the hospital after shooting on James Island Connector (News 2).
- Mother of drive-by shooting victim worries about violence (ABC News 4).
- No suspects identified in James Island connector shooting (Post & Courier).
- Murders of 2014 all female shooting victims (News 2).
- AG sends Harrell ethics case to State Grand Jury (ABC News 4).
- CFD firefighter writes book about Sofa Super Store fire (ABC News 4).
- Scam alert: IRS says callers are posing as tax collectors (Post & Courier).
- Carter’s Kitchen, Still Closed, Delays Restaurant Week Menu (Post & Courier).
- Lee Lee's Hot Kitchen Gets Social and a Sign (Eater Charleston).
- James Island Ruby Tuesday closes in company-wide downsizing (Post & Courier).
- Italian-American Classics on Chicco's Menu (Eater Charleston).
- Cypress Hosts Hank Shaw Book Signing (Post & Courier).
Big Nasty ceasing, desisting, renaming (Charleston City Paper).
- New Kitchen 208 Chef; 'Duck, Duck, Goose' (Eater Charleston).
- Anthony Thomas ready to fill whatever role Cougars need (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Southern announces 2014 football schedule (ABC News 4).
- Gamecocks courting trio of cornerbacks (Post & Courier).
- Bryant, Breeland climbing upward to reach their dreams of NFL draft selection (Post & Courier).
- Igor Gongalsky the ‘consummate’ professional for the Stingrays (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Haley releases her budget proposal (ABC News 4).
- Taxpayer money used to fund holiday parties (News 2).
- Next up for SC Legislature: Whether to safeguard your cellphone (The State).
- Graham on flood insurance: 'We're going to destroy coastal communities' (ABC News 4).
- ELECTION 2014: Pendleton Republican enters race for state schools' chief (The State).
- The Buzz: Lt. Gov. Courson? Teacher raises killed by politics? (The State).
- Charleston airport's ranking rises a notch; now a mid-tier facility (Post & Courier).
- Lawyers for SC teen executed in 1944 have new info (ABC News 4).
- Puerto Rico earthquake could have threatened Lowcountry coast with tsunami (Post & Courier).
- In Tune With Mount Pleasant Living – Ben & Elizabeth Bridwell (Mount Pleasant Magazine).
- SC wants to treat married gays as single (The State).
- CPD: Lane at Crosstown and Coming Street closed after accident (ABC News 4).
- When Good People Do Nothing: The Appalling Story of South Carolina's Prisons (The Atlantic).
- Elise Testone Announces The Release Of Her Debut Album In This Life February 11th, 2014 (Digital Journal).
- Surveillance pictures released of West Ashley gas station armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Bill would make recording crimes illegal in SC (WBTW)
- Woman sentenced for leaving children with body (News 2).
- $500 tipper honors brother’s dying wish in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Stolen puppy from Illinois turns up 5 years later in SC (Live 5 News).
- Full Metal Jacket is top-rated movie set in SC (The Digitel Charleston).
- New projects improve medical services for veterans (ABC News 4).
- Police find counterfeit money used at Lowcountry businesses (News 2).
- Stratford High expansion planned for Spring (ABC News 4).
- Seismic testing off coast divides House panel (Greenville Online).
- Most SC health care signups are people over 45 (ABC News 4).