- Officials: Baby found uninjured on the side of the road in Berkeley County. Deputies searching for two vehicles (Live 5 News).
- Found after armed robbery, kidnapping (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant 4th-grader works to help sick classmate fulfill a dream (Post & Courier).
- Trust close to securing 17 more acres near Angel Oak (ABC News 4).
- Officials quiet on scaffolding safety in downtown Charleston (News 2).
- Johns Island hero awarded police appreciation honor (ABC News 4).
- Lawmakers contend with scandal, protests, elections on first day of session (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Haley releases budget: more money for roads without tax increase (News 2).
- Speaker Harrell says investigation won’t distract House from its work (Post & Courier).
- Employment discrimination tops S.C. gay advocates’ agenda (Post & Courier).
- Edmund’s Taps Young Gun as Head Bartender (Eater Charleston).
- Restaurant Week Servers Experience New IRS Ruling (Post & Courier).
- Rodney Scott’s barbecue: real smoke, real slow (American Food Roots).
- Dixie Supply Bakery & Cafe Adds Dinner Service on Weekend Nights (Post & Courier).
Lee Lee’s Hot Kitchen could open this weekend (Charleston City Paper).
SOUTHERN CHARM/Party Down South
- Murrells Inlet TV show ‘Party Down South’ to debut Thursday (WBTW).
- Official trailer for Bravo’s Southern Charm debuts, confirms everything we already knew (Charleston City Paper).
- Southern Charm… It’s Happening. It’s Really Happening. (Charleston Grit).
- Bravo Network gives us a sneek peak of ‘Southern Charm’ (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston defeats Northeastern 58-49 (News 2).
- CSU’s Kennedy on a ride to the top (ABC News 4).
- Stingrays Receive Forward Jack Downing from Providence; Acquire Goaltender Allen York (Stingrays Hockey).
- Tuesday’s high school results (Post & Courier).
- Boeing working with Japan Airlines on another 787 battery incident (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston council agrees on sale of property to Trump (ABC News 4).
- Cary Ann Hearst, Darius Rucker to give songwriting talk at CofC (Charleston City Paper).
- Belk Mobile Mammography Center to make Lowcountry stops (Live 5 News).
- Some members of Reckless were shooting a short film in front of Glazed Gourmet Donuts today (Twitter).
- $19M highrise condo could set new high in Lowcountry’s home sales market (Post & Courier).
- NCIS turns child porn suspect over to Goose Creek Police (News 2).
- Snow possible, but not likely for Lowcountry on Thursday (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police to hold community meet-up (Live 5 News).
- Naughty New Year 2014 “Adam & Eve: Original Sin” Gallery (CrowdAlbum).
- Cops: Fugitive fires gun inside home after argument with ex’s daughter (Live 5 News).
- Conway woman leaves 3 kids home alone, charged with neglect, report says (News 2).
- Deputies: Upstate driver with road rage assaults man who ran stop sign (Live 5 News).
- S.C. moving toward expansion, economists say (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Boeing taking applications for training classes (Live 5 News).
- City drops case against NAACP President Lonnie Randolph (Live 5 News).
- CCSO locates missing 18-month-old who wandered from home (ABC News 4).
- “He’s watching us through the fence” Sullivan’s Island residents say coyotes are abundant and bold (News 2).
- New law protects kids from severe allergic reactions at school (Live 5 News).
Park Circle’s Mixson Avenue should be renamed Impassable Alley (Charleston City Paper).
- Police: Woman cashed $1,750 in fraudulent checks (Live 5 News).
- SCANA pays $169 million in property taxes in 2013 (News 2).
- Report: X-Box login alerts vacationing family to apparent burglary (Live 5 News).
- Driver charged after hitting scooter on Remount Road (Post & Courier).
- String of armed robberies; investigators looking for possible connection (Live 5 News).
- Slideshow (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police invite teens to safety clubs (Post & Courier).
Dealership employee filmed stealing money and almonds from private investigator’s car (Charleston City Paper).
- Nonprofit Summit 2014 trade conference coming to Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Solicitor: Reckless Homicide charges dismissed in fatal accident at mall (ABC News 4).
- County Council to offer 10-year recycling contract to Sonoco (Post & Courier).
- Man arrested for West Ashley apartment shooting (ABC News 4).