- Deputies, US Marshals in standoff with attempted murder suspect (Live 5 News).
- Dorchester coroner: Dismembered man died around Jan. 2 (Live 5 News).
- Folly Beach sand renourishment begins (Post & Courier).
- 11 more flu deaths reported in South Carolina (News 2).
- Another flu death reported at MUSC (ABC News 4).
- Woman arrested after driving off with baby while mother inside Ladson drugstore (Post & Courier).
- NAACP plans meeting to discuss North Charleston crime (ABC News 4).
- Review of The Granary in Mt. Pleasant (Hungry Meets Healthy).
- 'Craic' flows with abundance at Egan & Sons Irish pub (Charleston Scene).
- Rodney's exile comes to an end (Charleston City Paper).
- Report: Downtown Yo Burrito Closing (HCS).
- 31st annual Lowcountry Oyster Festival draws enthusiastic foodies and fun-loving families (Charleston Scene).
Charlotte's Rooster's Kitchen coming to Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- 3rd Annual Cork Shuckin’ Festival Set for February 8th (HCS).
- Shrimp And Grits Blitz (Yelp Charleston).
- S.C. House approves guns in bars bill (Post & Courier).
- NAACP's Dot Scott: Glenn McConnell presidency would be insensitive to minorities (Charleston City Paper).
- US Senate candidate Lee Bright is giving an AR-15 military-style assault rifle away in a raffle open to people who sign up for to win it (Twitter).
- U.S. Sen. Tim Scott searches for national sickle cell disease spokesman (Post & Courier).
STOLEN CARDS IN GOOSE CREEK
- GCPD: Suspects tried to use stolen credit card at Walmart (ABC News 4).
- GCPD: Suspect withdrew money from ATM using stolen bank card (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Battery, Vancouver Whitecaps FC sign affiliation agreement (Post & Courier).
- Boston Marathon sparks increased security at Cooper River Bridge Run (Live 5 News).
- Sapakoff: Former Braves ace Phil Niekro, the ultimate non-PED Hall of Famer (Post & Courier)
- George Stinney Gets Day In Court 70 Years After Teen Was Executed For Killing White Girls (Huffington Post)
- Boeing plans 'hiring surge' in N. Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Tribe: Existing SC law allows reservation gambling (Live 5 News).
- How did Charleston Police end up in this viral Justin Bieber meme? (Post & Courier).
- SCE&G warns customers about email scam (ABC News 4).
- S.C. House panel hears testimony on release of violent criminals (Post & Courier).
- Madewell sets opening date, trampoline park bouncing into Mount Pleasant, other retail happenings (Post & Courier).
- SC man runs to help 3 neighbors, dies in fire (ABC News 4).
- Charleston trick shot is a SportsCenter Top 10 hopeful (Post & Courier).
- Charleston's Best Jazz Bars (Virgin Atlantic)
- Police searching for Mt. Pleasant armed robbery suspect (Live 5 News).
- King Charles Inn breaks with franchise (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Amazon's Charleston Fulfillment Center held a clothing drive at their office and collected over 18 bags of clothes (Facebook).
- Deputies: Man's masturbation addiction leads to indecent exposure charge (ABC News 4).
- Trident Tech looking for aeronautical support from state (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- My Charleston Today: Getting ready for the Charleston Home + Design Show (Post & Courier).
- 2nd suspect sentenced in Berkeley bar fight death (Live 5 News).
- Attempted jewelry store robbery ends in shooting of suspect (Live 5 News).
- Competing ports could collaborate in future, as Panama Canal opens (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- MUSC offers new relief for migraine pain (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley County elementary school gets new playground (ABC News 4).
- SC BCBS Foundation rewards more than $4.89 million in grants (ABC News 4).
- Law symposium to focus on social media (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- SC officials investigate NY college student death (ABC News 4).
- Suspects sought for shooting into house in Colleton County (Live 5 News).
- Stereofly’s ‘Road to SXShowcase’ at SXSW Needs You (Metronome Charleston).
- 3rd person dies, alcohol a factor in I-77 wrong way crash (Live 5 News).