- National Guard on standby as storm approaches South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Ice, winter storm cause power outages in Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Police close several bridges in area because of icy conditions (ABC News 4).
- Commuters to face icy roads, bridges through Thursday (Post & Courier).
- Parents relieved, students excited as schools close for winter blast (ABC News 4).
Viewer pictures of winter weather throughout the Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
- SC Legislature not meeting because of weather (The Island Packet).
- Charleston Co. stops bus service for warming shelters (Live 5 News).
- Pictures from past Charleston snowstorms (Charleston Museum).
Snowball fight planned for Marion Square Wednesday at noon (Charleston City Paper).
- New food section debuts Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- Cypress and Chef Craig Deihl Win Good Food Award (FSR Magazine).
- Brave the Ice and Go Out (Stay Safe, Though) [Eater Charleston].
- Euro Foods Has Medal-Worthy Selection of Russian Foods (Post & Courier).
- Bacon and Bourbon to Celebrate Two of America’s Favorite Flavors (Where We Stand Magazine).
- 6 Highly Anticipated Winter Openings (Eater Charleston).
- Interview With Chef John Ondo of Lana Restaurant & Bar (Where We Stand Magazine).
- Jestine’s Kitchen Celebrates 18 Years in the Restaurant Biz (Post & Courier).
- Key injuries, lack of defense plaguing Charleston Southern basketball team (Post & Courier).
- William & Mary defeats College of Charleston 74-63 (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Southern’s Bobby Ison named Big South’s preseason baseball player of year (Post & Courier).
- Fort D star shining in the NFL ahead of Super Bowl (ABC News 4).
- 9 songwriting tips from Darius Rucker and Cary Ann Hearst (Charleston City Paper).
Swell Session No. 1: Brave Baby unplugs (sorta) to play ‘The Last Gold Rush’ (Charleston City Paper).
- Two Charleston police officers reprimanded after internal probe into brawl caught on YouTube (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina jobless rate drops below national average (Post & Courier).
First Spoleto party of the season this Friday night (Charlton City Paper).
- Savanna Todd stands by mother who took her from Johns Island father, resettled in Australia (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Haley signs SC restructuring bill into law (ABC News 4).
- Rep. Patrick ends his race for S.C. education superintendent (Post & Courier).
- Sheriff’s deputies seek suspect in armed robbery at Kangaroo gas station in Ravenel (Post & Courier).
- SCE&G buying additional capacity in new nuclear plants from partner Santee Cooper (The State).
- Groups to challenge Cainhoy development (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Sabrina Jenkins adds a Lowcountry face to the State of the Union (Post & Courier).
- Bank in Walterboro robbed at gunpoint (News 2).
- County getting more aggressive about getting owner to clean up Church Creek Plaza (Post & Courier).
- SC set to release state unemployment for December (ABC News 4).
- Peace activist Medea Benjamin to speak in Charleston Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- Continental Tire holding ceremony to open SC plant (ABC News 4).
- Sen. Tim Scott invites Pat Votava of MUSC to State of the Union (Post & Courier).