#snOMGCHS: THE BAD
- Delays for Friday due to Winter Weather (News 2).
- Charleston-area ice storm still showing effects Friday (Post & Courier).
- I-526 turned into parking lot Thursday morning (News 2).
- A (frustrating) tale of two bridges (Post & Courier).
- Winter storm freezes sales for local businesses (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley Electric says there were crews restoring power throughout the winter storm outages (News 2).
- "Chemical Snow" across the south?: Stop it, Internet! (The Digitel).
- Freezing rain may continue until midnight (Post & Courier).
#snOMGCHS: THE GOOD
- Berkeley Electric, SCE&G restore all outages Thursday (ABC News 4).
- Ice storm shuts down Charleston area, but rare snow gives residents a chance to frolic (Post & Courier).
- Giant snowflakes a brief delight (Post & Courier).
- Best of the best: The Lowcountry's winter adventures (News 2).
- Chez Nous Looking Spiffy and Not So Ramshackle (Eater Charleston).
- Local Restaurants Playing Documentaries on Their TVs (Post & Courier).
- With fresh seafood at its soul, Barsa taps out a steady beat on Upper King (Post & Courier).
- Michael's and Victor Opening Soon (Eater Charleston).
- Tristan Hosts Blind Tasting Dinner (Post & Courier).
- Warming Up With Riso’s “Authentic Chinese Menu” Noodle Soup (Post & Courier).
- Lee Brothers Schedule Another Round of Cookbook Boot Camps (Post & Courier).
- Euro Foods Has Medal-Worthy Selection of Russian Foods (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Stingrays survive wintry weather in the Lowcountry (Post & Courier).
- Byron Maxwell's Coach, Peers Ready To Watch Him In Super Bowl (Live 5 News).
- Stall's Jamal Edmonson rated one of best eighth-grade basketball players in America (Post & Courier).
- Cause of explosion that injured 13-year-old in North Charleston remains unclear (Post & Courier).
- 8 additional flu deaths reported in South Carolina (News 2).
- Charleston County School District to host nine public meetings to explain Common Core State Standards (Post & Courier).
- 2 accused of obstruction in missing SC woman case (ABC News 4).
- Prevent Vehicle Break-Ins at the Gym or Shopping (Charleston Police).
- SC prisons program uses dogs to teach compassion (ABC News 4).
- Building Arts campus before Charleston council (News 2).
- Home flipping on the rise in S.C. (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- South Carolina should learn from Safety-Kleen debacle (The State).
- SC rates low in disclosing business incentives (The State).
- After a life-long friendship, Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell finally make a record together (Charleston City Paper).
- Boeing exec: More workers to assist with 787 (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Traffic moving on I-26 following accident near downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Kroger Completes Merger with Harris Teeter (Wall Street Journal).
- SCRA Applied R&D to perform Navy work (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Special Report: Stopping the mean girl mentality (ABC News 4).