- Winter weather watches and warnings issued for the Lowcountry (News 2).
- Shirley Temple, iconic child star, dies at 85 (Post & Courier).
- Victim being treated after report of shots fired (ABC News 4).
- Questions remain after gun found in child's backpack (Live 5 News).
- Summerville police investigating shots fired into home (Live 5 News).
- LIVE BLOG: Get real-time weather updates here (Post & Courier).
- Ice storm warning issued for Dorchester, Berkeley counties (Live 5 News).
- Fire officials urge caution trying to keep warm (Post & Courier).
- Economic impacts of last winter storm begin rolling out (News 2).
- The downtown Juanita Greenberg's is currently closed for renovations.
- Seafood Charcuterie from Chef Jeremiah Bacon (Eater Charleston).
- Gluten-Free Cooking Classes at Trident Technical This Spring (Post & Courier).
- Cannon Trattoria, formerly Cork Neighborhood Bistro, opens in Park Circle (Facebook).
- Charleston Food Film Festival Dates Announced (Eater Charleston).
- Tapio Offers Boba Catering (Post & Courier).
Zero Cafe, new menu, new chef, new hours (Charleston City Paper).
- Old Firehouse Serving Shad Roe (Post & Courier).
- What's in the College of Charleston's name? Plenty (Post & Courier).
- C of C Cougars, yes; CUGSC Cougars, no (Post & Courier).
- Ethics reform moves slowly in S.C. Legislature (Post & Courier).
- Loftis to update GOP reps (ABC News 4).
- Former CSU standout and current reserve for the New York Giants Charles James among those not impressed with Michael Sam announcing he's gay ahead of NFL draft (New York Daily News).
- Clemson falls to top-ranked Syracuse, 57-44 (News 2).
- Summerville wrestlers advance to Class AAAA Lower State championship (Post & Courier).
- Clemson wins recruiting battles; South Carolina wins on field (Post & Courier).
- Junior college football recruits a quick fix at many schools, but not at Clemson (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County School Board moves forward with public-private partnership, tables other decisions (Post & Courier).
- CCSD informs parents about Common Core Standards (ABC News 4).
- CofC board of trustees to meet Tuesday to discuss presidential candidates (Post & Courier).
- SC board delays update on evolution standards (ABC News 4).
- Mayor Riley discourages state panel from granting a license to InfiLaw to run Charleston School of Law (Post & Courier).
- SC senator outlines incentive pay for teachers (ABC News 4).
- Deadline for American-LaFrance to pay Berkeley Co. closing in (News 2).
- A boil water advisory has been issued for residents of Dorchester County (News 2).
- Savannah-area fire officials begin investigation into massive fire at Georgia ports (Savannah Now).
- Murder-for-hire plot trial begins (News 2).
- TEDxCharleston to explore ‘ripple effect’ (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- New medical facility coming to Summerville (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina entrepreneur develops web tool to make shopping easier on HealthCare.gov (Post & Courier).
- One person transported to hospital after house fire in West Ashley (News 2).
- Sheriff's report: Man who shot robber is 76-year-old Lincolnville man (Post & Courier).
- 100-room hotel to open in Kiawah Island (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Coroner identifies body found in Georgetown river as missing boater (Live 5 News).
- Boeing absorbs 787 delays in final assembly (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Rice recalled after skin reactions in children (Live 5 News).
- Special Report: Battling eating disorders in women over 30 (ABC News 4).
- Charleston to consider American College of Building Arts deal for old Trolley Barn (Post & Courier).