- Charleston police officer charged with DUI (Live 5 News).
- Attorneys say pregnant North Charleston mother, accused of trying to kill her children, beat her stomach while in custody (Post & Courier).
- Moorers denied bond ahead of Heather Elvis murder trial (Live 5 News).
- Somber second anniversary in search for Gayle McCaffrey (ABC News 4)
- Third person dies after SXSW collisions (CNN).
CofC BOOK DRAMA
- Lawmakers to S.C. colleges: Choose freedom or funding (The Island Packet).
- CofC student body VP: Legislators must respect academic freedom (Charleston City Paper).
- How one homophobic House member responded to a CofC student (Charleston City Paper).
ST. PATRICK'S DAY
- Park Circle's St. Paddy’s Day Block Party & Parade Photo Gallery (Charleston Scene).
The Obstinate Daughter opens this week on Sullivan's (Charleston City Paper).
- Chef Nathan Thurston to Leave Stars Restaurant (Eater Charleston).
- The Healthy Side of Charleston (The Equinox).
- Charleston Co. considering new zoning for breweries (News 2).
- School’s in Session at Edmund’s (Post & Courier).
- 18 Iconic Pizza Eateries in the Lowcountry (Eater Charleston).
- How to Make The Finger Trap from Lee Lee's Hot Kitchen (Two Tipsy Gypsies)
- Hope on Goat Photo Gallery (Charleston Scene).
- Matt and Ted Lee won an International Association of Culinary Professionals Award (Eater National).
Robert Stehling's Chickenland plans submitted for BAR approval (Charleston City Paper).
- Some Shots From Chez Nous' Soft Opening (Eater Charleston).
- 2-week filing period for SC elections is under way (ABC News 4).
- These are the players so far (Post & Courier).
- Sanford may go unopposed (Post & Courier).
- Libertarian joins SC governor’s race (The State).
- Harrell-Wilson hearing expected later this week (Post & Courier).
- AP News Break: Wilson campaign correcting filings (Post & Courier).
- FreedomWorks backs Ted Yoho, Tim Scott, Mark Sanford (Politico).
- The Buzz: Young voters target of new SC Democratic Party director (The State).
- Consolation prize: Clemson hosts Georgia State Tuesday at 9 p.m. in NIT opening round (Post & Courier).
- Clemson cornerback Martin Jenkins among four plaintiffs claiming NCAA violating antitrust laws (Post & Courier).
- Sapakoff: Office pool Final Four: Shockers, Gators, UVa, Badgers (Post & Courier).
- Burke's record-setting shot putter commits to Southern Illinois (ABC News 4).
- DD2: 2nd-grader carried knife to school (ABC News 4).
- CPD: Suspicious package was an empty vodka bottle (ABC News 4).
- Ticket for dog on Folly Beach sand prompts civil rights suit by Summerville owner (Post & Courier).
- Three arrested on drug charges at Summerville hotel (Live 5 News).
- Life aboard Folly Beach dredge has its challenges, perks (Post & Courier).
- 2 charged with obstruction in fatal Walterboro shooting (ABC News 4).
- Deputies: 4 swipe puppies from Anderson Co. PAWS (Live 5 News).
- 12 kids taken to hospital after school bus fender bender (ABC News 4).
- Summerville teen in cat throwing videos sentenced (Live 5 News).
- The Charleston Animal Society is launching a magazine called Carolina Tails (CAS).
- SC students' cursive writing, math skills up for debate Tuesday (Post & Courier).
- The Spoleto Festival's Box Office opened today.
- Deputies investigate SC woman's death as homicide (News 2).
- Report: MC Hammer shooting TV spot at seafood store on Johns Island (Live 5 News).
- 5 questions with Stanfield Gray (Jacksonville Regional Business Journal).
- New council to address prescription drug abuse, over-prescribing doctors in South Carolina (Post & Courier0.
Sabrina Scott debuts 2014 Fall Line at Trio (Charleston City Paper).
Official Fashion Week After-Party deets (Charleston City Paper).
- Name of victim in Saturday's shooting in the Upstate released (The State).
- SC gas prices up 3.5 cents over last week (ABC News 4).
- Suspect sought for attacking man who belched without saying 'excuse me' (Live 5 News).
- Florence County inmate found dead in cell (ABC News 4).
- Permanent public restrooms coming to Myrtle Beach (ABC News 4).