- Incumbent Michael Heitzler wins Goose Creek mayoral race (Live 5 News).
- State inspector's report details fund mismanagement at SC State (Live 5 News).
- Traps going up in Mount Pleasant to find venomous viper (News 2).
- University of Charleston bill moves forward in S.C. House (Post & Courier).
- Meeting of the Minds: TEDx conference draws crowd of nearly 600 (Live 5 News).
- Mayor Riley doesn't ever envision horse carriages being banned (Post & Courier).
- Moratorium on new carriages, local bus tours (Post & Courier).
- The 18 Essential Charleston Restaurants, April 2014 (Eater Charleston).
- FED Now Serving “American Eclectic” in Mt. Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- The 44 Most Anticipated Openings of Spring 2014 (Eater Charleston).
- Construction Starts at R. Kitchen on Rutledge (Eater Charleston).
- Warehouse recently updated their menu (Post & Courier).
- Andrea Petkovic’s post-victory celebration, more Charleston quotes (Sports Illustrated).
- Cooper River Bridge Run race director wants expo to stay in N. Charleston (Live 5 News).
- 4th grader to bike 200 miles for birthday, Water Missions International (ABC News 4).
- College of Charleston's Cook to transfer (Post & Courier).
Longtime Riverdogs PA announcer Ken Carrington won't call games at The Joe this season (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Myrtle Beach Caddy Girls get involved in The Kilted Caddy Club (The State).
- Clemson's Vic Beasley welcomes double-team treatment (Post & Courier).
- Southern Charm recap: The Charmageddon is upon us (The Island Packet).
- 'Southern Charm' week 6: T-Rav dishes up life advice (Post & Courier).
Senator Thomas Ravenel? (BRAVO).
- CP founding editor Stephanie Barna announces her retirement (Charleston City Paper).
- NEEDTOBREATHE To Perform on National TV (Scene SC).
- The Aquarium has FREE LEARNING CARDS for all young visitors (InTown).
- Historic Hibben House among homes highlighted during Old Village Home, Garden & Art Tour (News 2).
- Goose Creek mayoral candidates differ on development (ABC News 4).
- S.C. Senate approves bill allowing social card games (Post & Courier).
- SC Gov. Haley picks national association official to head Transportation Department (The State).
- Fair criticizes abortion bill poll by group (Greenville Online).
- Louisiana Gov. Jindal to speak to SC Republicans (News 2).
- Fair funding in schools, disparity among districts can be in the millions (News 2).
- Bond denied for N. Charleston murder suspect (Live 5 News).
- Father faces son's suspected killer in court (ABC News 4).
- Small fire extinguished at N. Charleston sporting goods store (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina set to receive $7 million for school improvement (Post & Courier).
- SC Air National Guard back from Mideast deployment (News 2).
- IOP weighs new front beach surveillance cameras (Post & Courier).
CofC EMS wins top honors from national organization (Charleston City Paper).
- Nearly 100,000 in S.C. enroll in Obamacare insurance (Post & Courier).
- No charges in case where child was killed near bus stop (Live 5 News).
- Marion-Moultrie lakes cormorant hunt kills thousands (Post & Courier).
- Bond set at $100k for man accused of robbing, sexually assaulting teenager (Live 5 News).
- Surgical safety checklist could save $28M in S.C. (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston County bus driver termination at the heart of lawsuit with Teamsters union (Post & Courier).
- Bodies of brothers found in Williamsburg County (Live 5 News).
- Johnson & Johnson acquires Ill. agency (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- 2 die when SUV hits moped near Orangeburg (ABC News 4).