What Does Sean Brock Have Up His Sleeve? Hint: A New Concept for Charleston (Eater Charleston).
Hazmat crew investigating meth lab on Otranto Road (Live 5 News).
- Charleston’s Great Benediction (Yelp Charleston).
- According to a press release, Charleston chef Nico Romo (Fish Restaurant) will be participating in the James Beard Foundation Chefs Boot Camp for Policy & Change in Pescadero, CA.
- Local group growing next farming generation (News 2).
Southern Season Uncorks Thursday Wine Tastings (Post & Courier).
Switchbacks at Cannon: They’re Cork, Again (Eater Charleston).
- Bill looks to bring 400 brewery jobs to SC (ABC News 4).
Dickensian Punch Debuts at Edmund’s Oast This Weekend (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston gets the indie horror treatment at new film fest (Charleston City Paper).
- Walmart features book by Myrtle Beach author (The Digitel).
- Southern Charm Ratings Tick Up (FITS News).
25 Years of Charleston Crew (Cistern Yard).
Starting from the bottom: Brett Gardner’s rise to stardom (Cistern Yard).
- SC data security efforts, monitoring may cost $27M (ABC News 4).
- Meeting on creating ‘aging village’ scheduled for Charleston (Live 5 News).
Charleston police looking for man after knife assault (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County Council questions funding for Folly Road (ABC News 4).
- Police arrest suspect in Ridgeville, recover stolen vehicles (News 2).
- Newest Catholic parish opens doors on Daniel Island in time for Easter (ABC News 4).
- Correctional officer back to work after being punched by inmate (News 2).
- AK-47 left in car leads to gun, cocaine charges (Live 5 News).
- Beaufort marine squadron returns home to Marine Corps Air Station (News 2).
- CAS and Patriots Point join paws to increase adoptions (ABC News 4).