- 1 man wounded, 4 cars damaged in Goose Creek shooting (ABC News 4).
- Cops: Couple arrested after having sex on steps of downtown Charleston church (Live 5 News).
- Blood found inside missing Hollywood woman’s home; Friend fears the worst (Live 5 News).
- Pedestrian killed in accident on Clements Ferry Road (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley Co. man gets 60 years for Goose Creek restaurant armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Xiao Bao Makes Good on Its Name (Post & Courier).
- Chef Nathan Thurston Names His Next Move (Eater Charleston).
- Some Of The Best Pizza In Town Just Got Better (Charleston Grit).
- Cracking the Lid on The Mason Jar (Eater Charleston).
- Signs improving for spring shrimp catch (Post & Courier).
- Chef Craig Deihl’s Artisan Meat Share has a website. (h/t Eater Charleston).
- Reichl Interview; Plane Ride With Brock (Eater Charleston).
- Md. governor heads to South Carolina to campaign (ABC News 4).
- Saturday is voter registration deadline for June primary (Live 5 News).
- Books With Gay Themes Put S.C. Colleges’ Funding At Risk (NPR).
- Controversial seawall bill passed by S.C. House committee (Post & Courier).
- Biden in SC for fundraiser, commencement address (Island Packet).
- Atlantic Cup sailboat race emphasizes protecting environment (Post & Courier).
- RiverDogs’ Gosuke Katoh, a top prospect with Yankees, has bonded with Ichiro (Post & Courier).
- Language Barrier: Cooper picking up English to help advance soccer career (Post & Courier).
- Battery teams up with Berkeley County YMCA (Charleston Battery).
- City of Myrtle Beach passed an ordinance requiring musician/bands performing there to buy a $135 business license (Facebook).
- Sources: Apple Charter on James Island to close this year (ABC News 4).
- Supreme Court decision on meeting prayers could affect local suit (Live 5 News).
- Parks officials warn of rip currents at area beaches (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina should invest in everyone’s history (Post & Courier).
- The legacy of Ethen Richardson (ABC News 4).
- PICTURES: Couple finds dead shark washed ashore at Isle of Palms (Live 5 News).
- Hartsville child dies after being left in hot car (ABC News 4).
- Deputies: Suspect attempts to kill K-9 during chop shop bust (Live 5 News).
- Cypress Gardens bridge impact (News 2).
- Prescribed burn continues on Joint Base (ABC News 4).
- Clemson installs new president during commencement (Herald Online).
Evangelist named new BJU president (Greenville Online).
- Pegasus Steel expands to General Dynamics site (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Last-living WWII Nuremberg trial typist in town (ABC News 4).
- State loan to SC State University not the first for school (News 2).
- Roper working on Berkeley Co. sit (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Sprinklers douse fire at West Ashley condos (ABC News 4).
- Commerce Department awards $2.4M in innovation grants (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- New search for Drexel, but no new leads (ABC News 4).
- Furman’s swan eggs missing (ABC News 4).