The five-course dinner will feature the lesser-known species of fish (amberjack, white grunt, jolthead porgy, and more) that are traditionally overlooked in favor of more popular options. The event will start at 6 pm with a cocktail reception and hors d'oeuvres.
Participating chefs include:
- Jeremiah Bacon - The Macintosh and Oak Steakhouse
- Kevin Johnson - The Grocery
- Nico Romo - Fish Restaurant
- Jason Stanhope - FIG Restaurant
- Robert Sterling - Hominy Grill
The fish will be provided by Mark Marhefka from Abundant Seafood.
Tickets are $125 and will benefit Chefs Collaborative, a national network of chefs working to foster sustainable cooking practices in restaurants.