TOP STORIES - SHOOTINGS
- NCPD: Murder warrants issued for fatal shootings of two mothers (Live 5 News).
- Police: Suspect in fatal downtown shooting in custody (Live 5 News).
- Police responding to reported shooting in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Chaplain says it's 'scary' arguments are being settled with guns instead of fists (Live 5 News).
OTHER TOP STORIES
- U.S. Census: Mount Pleasant ninth fastest-growing city in nation in 2013 (Post & Courier).
- NOAA predicts near-normal or below-normal 2014 Atlantic hurricane season (News 2).
University of Charleston bill on fast track with donor on tap (Post & Courier).
- Egan & Sons Listed for Sale (Post & Courier).
- Chez Nous: Very French restaurant the perfect place for a date (Charleston Scene).
- Chez Nous Responds to Hanna Raskin's Critique (Eater Charleston).
- Swig & Swine Coming Along Just Fine (Eater Charleston).
- Wild Wing Cafe Plans New Menu (Post & Courier).
- Eat Here En Route to CHS Airport: Summer Edition (Eater Charleston).
- Democrats vying for SC superintendent to debate (ABC News 4).
- Never seen before meteor shower in the stars for Lowcountry (Post & Courier).
- Authorities investigating bomb threat at Berkeley County Courthouse (Post & Courier).
- Former Knighstville educator awarded $1M in lawsuit against DD2 (ABC News 4).
- New online title and registration service from SCDMV (Carolina Live).
- North Charleston firefighters extinguish early morning fire at Señor Tequila restaurant (Post & Courier).
- Kitchen fires keep NCFD busy with 3 in 1 day (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley county chase ends in wreck on Otranto road (News 2).
- Bank forcing auction of Spirit of South Carolina tall ship (Post & Courier).
- Charleston VA honors, plans improvements for veterans (ABC News 4).
- This month's issue of Southern Living features Kacie Faulling of Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup (Facebook).
- Two CCSD seniors recognized for perfect attendance (Live 5 News).
- More than 500 expected at Lowcountry Splash open water swim (Charleston Scene).
- West Ashley man charged in four burglaries (Post & Courier).
- Deputy fatally shoots dog during chase (Live 5 News).
- MUSC discontinues adult heart transplant program (ABC News 4).
- Police: Ben Sawyer bridge back in service (Live 5 News).
- The First Memorial Day (Post & Courier).
- Joint South Carolina-Georgia port panel to meet (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley County carpenter robbed of $25,000 in tools (News 2).
- Holiday weekend traffic checkpoint planned in James Island (Live 5 News).
- Report: FAA too reliant on Boeing for battery test (ABC News 4).
- SC air wing welcomes Lamontagne as new commander (ABC News 4).
- Boeing wants to be more like Apple (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Rumor has it that the mayor's annual "secret" Spoleto Party is tomorrow from 5 pm - 7 pm at the City Gallery. Working to confirm...
- Summerville man charged with distributing child pornography (ABC News 4).
- The College of Charleston announced today that Antonio D. Tillis has been named the new dean of the School of Languages, Cultures, and World Affairs. Tillis will join the College on July 1.
- Realtor, clients nearly duped by fake listings (ABC News 4).
- Port to sell part of Charleston coal tipple site to unidentified buyer (Post & Courier).
- 41-room hotel in the works on State Street (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Prescribed burn held on Joint Base (ABC News 4).
- April volume at SC ports highest in 6 years (News 2).