- Cops: Sleeping man killed after shots fired into N. Charleston home (Live 5 News).
- Deputies name person of interest in apparent Berkeley Co. homicide (Live 5 News).
It’s showtime for Spoleto (Post & Courier).
- Not a Bud of new SC Beer legislation: Anheuser-Busch fighting against proposed “Brewpub Bill” (The Digitel).
- CO is offering a special Spoleto Menu feat. 3 for $20 or 4 for $25 options (Facebook).
- A Look Inside Charleston Distilling Company (Eater Charleston).
- Southern Living’s Summer Food Issue on Newsstands Today (Post & Courier).
- 7 tons of hummus recalled from Trader Joe’s, Target stores (ABC News 4).
- Finding Innovation Picks a Winner (Post & Courier).
- Kiawah Ranked As No. 2 Tennis Resort Worldwide (The Island Connection).
- Memorial Day events and deals around the Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Staying safe on the water (News 2).
- Clemson’s Brownell signs six-year deal (Live 5 News).
- Emergent Films to release military-tribute documentary (News 2).
This Week in #CHS Tweets (Charleston Grit).
- SC officials say passage of bill smooths way for Charleston Harbor deepening (Live 5 News).
Decrease in guard suicide numbers part of political campaign (Post & Courier).
- Potential SC election law fix returned to Senate (ABC News 4).
- McMaster to report raising $225,400 for Lt. Gov. (ABC News 4).
- CSX will pay to replace collapsed bridge in Berkeley County (Live 5 News).
Three more sharks swimming in Charleston aquarium (Post & Courier).
Angel Oak featured on Bing.com (Charleston City Paper).
- Busy beach weekend for first holiday of summer (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Animal Society over-capacity, reduces fee for weekend (Live 5 News).
- CPD: Suspect on bond for car break-ins breaks into more cars (ABC News 4).
- State Museum exhibit explains SC’s importance in Revolutionary War (Live 5 News).
- Summerville man charged with exploitation of minors (ABC News 4).
- Bond denied for Tammy Moorer (Live 5 News).
Michaels announces opening date for Charleston craft store (Post & Courier).
- Troopers prepare for heavy traffic as summer season of travel begins (ABC News 4).