- SWAT gives all clear at Northwood Mall after shooting, suspect still at large, mall reopens (ABC News 4).
- Charleston's midnight bar closing off the table, city says (Post & Courier).
- Appeals Court Strikes Down Same-Sex Marriage Bans in multiple states including South Carolina (Political Wire).
Appeals court ruling could bring gay marriage to S.C. (Charleston City Paper).
- LGBT couples to apply for marriage licenses Wednesday (ABC News 4).
- Fashion designer's fatal fall prompts concerns with non-emergency police lines (Post & Courier).
- Family says father's fatal shooting of son was accidental (ABC News 4).
Stone Brewing says no to S.C., looks at 2 other states (Greenville Online).
- Taco Mamacita Review (Queen of the Foodage).
- The Taste of Charleston & Restaurant Week Set for September (HCS).
- Area chefs join food trucks for Wine + Food launch party (Post & Courier).
- Expect Tortilla Mania at 155 East Bay St. This Fall (Eater Charleston).
- Eat, Drink, and Be Married (Garden & Gun).
- Behold the Progress at West Side Deli on Fishburne (Eater Charleston).
- Guide to the South's Best Burgers (Garden & Gun).
- Cast-Iron Recipe: Sautéed Shrimp and Okra from Chef BJ Dennis (Garden & Gun).
- Georgean's Caribbean Soul is a marriage of island and Southern flavors (Charleston City Paper).
- Stack's Evening Eats introduces new menu (Post & Courier).
- Two Boroughs Larder to Celebrate 3rd Anniversary with Bittermilk (HCS).
- Makeover of Vendue and The Drawing Room brings art to the plate as well as the walls (Post & Courier).
Charleston’s Required Summer Eating List 2014 (Charleston Food Bloggers).
- Paradise Pools is giving away a Green Mountain Daniel Boone pellet grill and bag of pellets (Facebook).
- Get the Scoop! (Charleston Magazine).
- Torch is Toast (HCS).
- Fuzzco Featured in Food and Wine Magazine (Fuzzco).
- How to Make Gravlax (Charleston Magazine).
- Fish to Host “Throwback Thursday” Moo Shu Lunch (HCS).
- Paprika powder sold in SC stores recalled over Salmonella risk (Live 5 News).
- Gov. Nikki Haley: Immigration situation 'just wrong' (Post & Courier).
- Thomas Ravenel challenges fellow U.S. Senate candidates to 11 debates (Post & Courier).
- No alternate reality for Ravenel’s Senate campaign (The State).
- Libertarian says he was asked to quit campaign (Independent Mail).
- Poll: Medical marijuana legalization has support of SC voters (ABC News 4).
- Sheheen rallies for Charleston support, 100 days from big election (Live 5 News).
Meet Latta Police Chief Crystal Moore next Wednesday (Charleston City Paper).
- James Island voters go to the polls Tuesday (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Nikki Haley to meet with Atlantic Beach officials about Bike Fest (Myrtle Beach Online).
- Graham, Scott say SRS has money for fuel project (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Floyd Breeland (HCS).
- SC Supreme Court: Jury trials are for adults only (Post & Courier).
- Torch Velvet Lounge is now closed. A new concept is in the works (Facebook).
- Locally filmed slasher sequel premieres with red-carpet screening (Post & Courier).
- Comedian Jeff Dunham Brings Disorderly Conduct to the Coliseum (HCS).
- Former Cougar great weighs in on coach abuse saga (ABC News 4).
Theatre Charleston Awards nominees announced (Charleston City Paper).
- Photos from the O.A.R. & Phillip Phillips Family Circle Concert (HCS).
- Rapper Lil Boosie skips performance at Ladson fairgrounds after disagreement (Post & Courier).
- Panthers receiver Kelvin Benjamin to have knee MRI (ABC News 4).
- Spend some time with your favorite piece at the Gibbes ahead of renovation (Post & Courier).
- CARTA, RiverDogs Partner for Weekly Trivia Contest (HCS).
Park Circle Film Society shows its Pride with 11 LGBT shorts (Charleston City Paper).
- Downward Facing RiverDog with Kathryn Budig at The Joe this September (HCS).
- 'Drunk History' comes to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Elise Testone Releases New Tune Complete with Video (HCS).
- Is "Silicon Harbor" an effective label for Charleston's tech sector? (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Gaillard Center construction crews working 7 days a week (Post & Courier).
- DIG SOUTH is looking for a Sponsorship Director (DIG SOUTH).
Theatrics Unlimited moving out, Artist & Craftsman moving in (Charleston City Paper).
- Boeing reports reduction in traveled work for 787 program (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Study: Charleston Co. homeowners pay state's highest insurance rates (Live 5 News).
- S.C. below national average for ‘seriously underwater’ homes (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- 'Roundabout on steroids' coming to West Ashley (ABC News 4).
- SC gas prices drop 4 cents per gallon (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant police looking for hit-and-run driver who struck pedestrian (Post & Courier).
- Three death row inmates granted reprieves in Dorchester County (Post & Courier).
- Small Earthquake Recorded Near Ladson (HCS).
- Investigation underway into fire at Ashley Oaks Apartments in West Ashley (News 2).
- Waxing poetic: Charleston billboard raising some eyebrows (Post & Courier).
- SC State President optimistic after turbulence (News 2).
- Flight diversions spike at Charleston airport (Post & Courier).
- Murder case possibly placed in jeopardy due to detective's affair with suspect's mother (News 2).
- Mary Ashley continues her fight for life on transplant list (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina Medicaid backlog leaves thousands in insurance limbo (Post & Courier).
- Police investigate two suspicious vehicle fires in same North Charleston neighborhood (Live 5 News).
- ‘Chivalrous’ Knight arrested for ‘defending girlfriend’s honor’ (ABC News 4).
- Nightclub owner accused of killing patron (News 2).
- Children release 150,000 ladybugs at Magnolia Gardens event (Post & Courier).
- Patriots Point invites WWII vets to attend Spirit of ’45 Day (ABC News 4).
- Fatal accident in Charleston County (News 2).
- SLED still investigating death of 16-year-old that led to DJJ officer suspensions (The State).
- Officials: Deputy involved in crash will go before review board (Live 5 News).
- SC mom's arrest sparks child care debate (ABC News 4).
- Man suffers from lacerations after boating accident on Tybee sand bar (Live 5 News).
- Coroner: Grandfather in fatal accident was three times over legal alcohol limit (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: Malnourished infant found living in deplorable conditions (Live 5 News).