- Sheriff's Office: 2 deputies shot following shooting in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Yellow Cab driver killed in North Charleston robbery had expressed fears after 2012 attack (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston police make arrest in Sunday homicide (Post & Courier).
- SC ranks 2nd-worst for violence against women (Live 5 News).
- Former Stratford, USC player accused of inappropriate touching (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Beer Week: What To Do on Tuesday (Day #3) [HCS].
- Charleston Beer - By the Numbers (CHS Beer).
- The Daily (By Butcher & Bee) is Now Open (The Daily).
- Photo Gallery 80's Field Day at The Barrel (Facebook).
- Charleston Scene Brings Back Food Truck Rodeo this Month (HCS).
- Brooklyn Bier is Bacon Me Crazy! (HCS).
167 Raw: The Holy City Gets Another Seafood Upgrade (The Local Palate).
- Moncks Corner chief not happy new budget includes just one new officer (Live 5 News).
- More than 50 immigrant children relocated to Beaufort County (Live 5 News).
- Polls show Republicans lead in Senate and governor's races (Post & Courier).
- Check this week's city meeting schedule and make your voice heard (Charleston City Paper).
- Ex-Gamecocks punter Spencer Lanning of Browns responds to getting kicked in the face by Steelers Antonio Brown (Cleveland.com).
- Thousands gather to celebrate life of beloved Mullins High basketball coach (News 2).
- Williams dyes hair pink for late mom (ESPN).
- Florida State commitment DJ Jones giving South Carolina, Clemson a closer look (Post & Courier).
- New HoM Ping Pong Tourney Starts 9/23 (HCS).
- Against No. 6 Georgia, will underdog USC have to play a perfect game? (Post & Courier).
- So You Thought You Could Spell Spelling Bee Part Deux (HCS).
- Jake Owen Photo Gallery (Live 5 News).
- The TreeFest Reggae Festival Returns to Brick House Kitchen (HCS).
- A peek inside the revamped Gaillard Center (Charleston Magazine).
- Blackbeard’s Cove Celebrates ‘Talk Like a Pirate Day’ With Weekend of Events (HCS).
- Vigil held for hospitalized baby at center of abuse investigation (ABC News 4).
- MUSC doctors starting to see cases of Enterovirus (ABC News 4).
- MUSC president to choose new dean to replace Pisano in College of Medicine (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Police: Man shot himself, filed false police report claiming attack (ABC News 4).
- Black leaders oppose plans to move Charleston County tech program from downtown school (Post & Courier).
- 'Wisest Warriors' program pairing high schoolers with kids for reading (ABC News 4).
- Johns Island incubator farm wins $50,000 national startup award (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- City to install 70 bike parking spaces on peninsula (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Former MUSC faculty member John Dong files suit against school (Post & Courier).
- Orangeburg deputies: Argument over 27 cents leads to shooting (ABC News 4).
- NAACP calls for stop to Lowcountry Tech Academy expansion (Live 5 News).
- SC ports chief delivers annual address (ABC News 4).
- Main phone line at Charleston Police Department restored (Live 5 News).
- Crews respond to fatal accident on I-26 (ABC News 4).
- Police seek help in Strawberry Lane assault (Post & Courier).
- Dozens in Beaufort County ask for diplomas (ABC News 4).