The Charleston Christmas Special from producers Brad Jennifer Moranz will once again delight audiences at the Charleston Music Hall this holiday season.
The show will run from December 5th through the 21st and will include past favorites alongside some completely new performances and sketches.
Here's a look at this year's schedule:
- 12/5/14: 7 pm
- 12/6/14: 2 pm
- 12/7/14: 3 pm
- 12/11/14: 7 pm
- 12/12/14: 7 pm
- 12/13/14: 2 pm and 7 pm
- 12/14/14: 3 pm
- 12/18/14: 7 pm (Kids Free Night)
- 12/19/14: 7 pm
- 12/20/14: 2 pm and 7 pm
- 12/21/14: 3 pm
Ticket options include:
- $36 for adults
- $33 for seniors (age 62 and up) and military
- $19 for students 21 and under
- $16 for children 12 and under
- All prices before taxes and fees
- Group rates are available - call 843-416-8453.
- On "Kids Free Night," guests can receive one free kid’s ticket with the purchase of a paid adult/senior ticket.
- New this year: Dinner & Show tickets
- $60 per person
- One show ticket (evening performances only) plus a pre-fix three-course dinner at Vincent Chicco’s, an Italian-American restaurant located next door to the Music Hall.
For more information and/or to purchase tickets, visit the official website.