- South Carolina senators to pre-file legislation requiring officers to wear body cameras (Post & Courier).
- Charleston lawmaker says let criminals pay for police body cameras (Post & Courier).
- SC among multistate coalition to sue over immigration order (ABC News 4).
- Uber could soon be legal in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Ashley Phosphate reopened after train and car collide (ABC News 4).
- Senators propose gun ban, stiffer penalties to reform South Carolina's domestic violence laws (Post & Courier).
- Civil War artillery shell found at site of CofC vegan dining hall (ABC News 4).
- Tiny electric pulses could keep dangerous ice off Ravenel Bridge cables (Post & Courier).
- Tokyo Crepes expands from Folly Beach to Spring Street (Post & Courier).
- Charleston flexes its mussels in different ways (Post & Courier).
- Winter Is Coming... With New Restaurant (Yelp Charleston).
- Restaurant chain IHOP expanding its Charleston presence (Post & Courier).
- TheFix.fm to offer DJ training (Charleston City Paper).
- Cougars Champion 92nd Holy City Clash (CofC).
- Kaynard calls for action to control coyotes on Sullivan's (Post & Courier).
- Amber Alert canceled, 3 year old found safe (News 2).
- Tri-County law enforcement equipped with war weapons, other military equipment (Live 5 News).
- Police seek man wanted for burglary in West Ashley (News 2).
- Nine Charlestonians bare their souls through their shoes (Charleston City Paper).
- Increasing coyote concerns on Sullivan's Island; new coyote footage (News 2).
- MUSC included in list of "100 Great Hospitals in America" (Becker's Hospital Review).
- Is it time for a new SC license plate design? (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston area fast-food workers to protest for higher wages Thursday (Post & Courier).
- Healthy snack regulations hurt fundraiser in schools (News 2).
- Charleston airport wants to add skylight-like feature cut from terminal makeover (Post & Courier).
- Fed up with road delays Dorchester County council members move to disband transportation authority (News 2).
- 28 to become US citizens in Lowcountry ceremony (Live 5 News).
- Gay Hot Tub Brawl Puts SC Back In National Limelight (FITS News).
- S.C. outpacing nation in manufacturing job gains (Columbia Regional Business Report).
- News 2 opens Dorchester County bureau location in Summerville (News 2).