The dinner options, which were created by Chef Landen Ganstrom, include:
- First Course (choice of one per person)
- Roasted Red Pepper Bisque
- Caesar Salad
- Winter Salad
- Shared Second Course (choice of one per couple)
- Oysters Rockefeller
- Baby Mushroom Caps
- Roasted Pork Belly
- Third Course (choice of one per person)
- Lemon or Black Raspberry Sorbet
- Shared Fourth Course (choice of one per couple)
- Roasted Chicken
- Wild Salmon
- Fifth Course (choice of one per person)
- Red Velvet Cake
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
The Valentine’s Day Dinner is:
- $45 per person for the Roasted Chicken Main Course
- $50 per person for the Wild Salmon Main Course
- $60 per person for the Chateaubriand Main Course.
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Reservations can be made online through OpenTable, over the phone, or in-person.
In addition to the Valentine's Day dinner, Crave will offer a la carte specials including Mussels, Brie Bites, Chef Landen’s Famous Greek Dip, Hanger Steak, Pork Milanese, Sea Scallops, Lobster Farfalle, and more.
For more information, visit Crave's website.