The owners of The Gin Joint and Bittermilk recently launched a new brand called Tippleman's. The new product line of "Not Quite Simple Syrups” was designed specifically for the professional bartender.
For the initial launch, six products are available for purchase:
- Burnt Sugar (right)
- Organic cane sugar kettle-cooked to a rich black color and bold bittersweet flavor
- Smoked Maple
- Organic B Maple syrup slowly cold smoked with smoldering bourbon soaked Willett barrel staves
- Lemon Oleo Saccharum
- Hand peeled citrus that has been saturated in organic cane sugar to express natural lemon oils and flavors
- Robust syrup made with juiced ginger, fresh lime peel, and freshly ground tropical spices
- Island Orxata
- Orgeat-style syrup made with cracked corn, toasted sesame, and natural essences of allergen-free bitter almond and jasmine
- Ginger Honey
- Juiced ginger blended with organic wildflower honey to make a rich syrup
Tippleman’s Not Quite Simple Syrups are now available for purchase. To learn more, visit www.tipplemans.com.