Saturday, May 30th is going to be quite the blue day at the Mixson Farmers Market, but not because everyone is going to be sad. Instead, the color of the day was chosen because from 10 am until 3 pm the Blueberry Bonanza will be held in the North Charleston neighborhood.
The day-long celebration will include:
- Blueberries from GrowFood Carolina
- Live music by The Deer Creek Sharpshoots
- A blueberry saison by Palmetto Brewery
- A sparkling blueberry vanilla soda from the Cannonborough Beverage Company
- Fresh food at the Farmers Market
- Kelly Chu of Aya Cookhouse and Red Orchids will be scooping up freshly made blueberry ice cream
Plus, attendees are invited to participate in a recipe contest and swap. To enter, visit mixsonmarket.com for an entry form.
For more information, visit the Facebook event page.