- On August 7th, Fish Restaurant will host its Moo Shu Anniversary Lunch. Patrons will be able to enjoy a $12 lunch menu with options for alcoholic beverages and extra sides. The menu is on the right. More details can be found here.
Ms. Rose’s Fine Food and Cocktails has introduced two new members to the kitchen staff . Joe Wolfson joined the restaurant as executive chef while Charles Walton came on board as Wolfson’s sous chef. Gradually, new menu items will appear.
- Charleston will host its first Dîner en Blanc on Thursday, October 15th. A similar event was supposed to be held in 2014, but it never happened (apparently it was "unsanctioned"). This year's attempt is sanctioned by the Diner en Blanc International and seems to be a done deal. Get all the details from the Charleston City Paper.
- On September 10th, the Bay Street Biergarten will host a Revelry Bier Dinner. Event will feature a 4-course meal with 5 different brews. Menu will be released soon.
- The Biergarten also announced the Backstreet Brunch Party, which will be held on Sunday, August 9th. The event will include music from the 90s and early 2000s.
- Plus, Bay Street Biergarten will host a Yappy Hour on Wednesday, August 12th. Bring your pup to the dog-friendly patio and enjoy discounted menu items. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Charleston Animal Society.
- On Wednesday, September 16th, The Palace Hotel will be taking donations for the Red Shoe Society during Happy Hour. There will be complimentary boiled peanuts and discounts on drinks.
- On Saturday, September 12th, The Cocktail Club will celebrate football season with their "Tailgating with Bourbon" cocktail class. The Creative Development Team will take guests step-by-step through the making of three unique recipes. Small bites will also be provided. Tickets can be purchased here.
- It's a little ways off, but The Cocktail Club will host the Sugar & Spice Cocktail Class in December. Tickets are already available.
- Events Calendar
- Food & Bev
- Charleston Accolades