Each course will be paired with carefully selected wines from the Pacific Northwest. The event begins with a reception of passed hors d’oeuvres at 6:30 pm, followed by four courses served in the Pitt Street dining room.
- Summer Peekytoe Salad, Waffle Cone
- Chilled Dungeness Crab, Basil Granité, Thai Vinaigrette
- Deviled Blue Crab Claw Cake, Chipotle Tartar
- Avocado Crab Salad
- antique benne seed vinaigrette, pickled onion, Kurios Farm butter lettuce
- Jumbo Lump Crab & Corn Consommé
- spinach ravioli, corn, green onions
- Petite Filet, King Crab
- asparagus, carrot puree, tarragon butter
- Warm Caramel Crumble Cake
- peaches foster, Wholly Cow vanilla
Tickets are $80 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are required and may be placed by calling 843-388-8935. For more information, visit www.OldVillagePostHouse.com.
The Old Village Post House Inn is located at 101 Pitt Street.