The first season of Vice Principals hasn't even aired yet, but HBO is already casting extras for the show's second season. That means YOU could appear on TV!
The comedy series, which is expected to debut in 2016, was co-created by actor Danny McBride and Jody Hill, the same duo behind another popular HBO comedy called Eastbound and Down. McBride, Walton Goggins, Busy Philipps, and Shea Whigham are slated to star in the new program.
The majority of filming for Vice Principals has taken place in the Charleston area, and that will continue into the second season. The cast and crew are already back to work after finishing season one in July, and now its time to hire some extras.
Here's what they are looking for:
- All types and ages will be needed for filming this season
- In addition, they are currently in need of the following special
- Fitness Fanatics in great shape for Cycle Class (needed on 8/19)
- Hunky Males with good bodies to play contractors (needed 8/20)
- Older Military Veterans ages 60's - 80's
- Many Students (those of high school and college age) will be
needed throughout the season
- Seeking those available for filming during the week/school hours as well as an occasional Sunday
- Adults with unusual looks and character faces
- A burly biker with motorcycle (need on 8/23). Submit with heading BIKER
Those interested in being considered for filming should submit the following:
- A current photo/snapshot
- Can be taken with a cell phone
- Cell phone/Phone
- Parent's name if a minor
- Clothing Sizes
- City/ State you reside
- Vehicle information –color/make/model/year
To apply, submit your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are chosen as an extra, you will be paid.
You can keep up with the show's future casting needs here.