- Still no decision on bond for Michael Slager, wait outside courthouse continues (ABC News 4).
- Dorchester County coroner turns self in on misconduct charge, released on own recognizance (ABC News 4).
- Hundreds honor fallen 9/11 firefighters in walk across Ravenel Bridge (Live 5 News).
- Get your digits ready: New area code coming soon (ABC News 4).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans (HCS).
- 2015 Charleston Beer Week Schedule (HCS).
- VIDEO: The AV Club visits McCrady's and Nana's Seafood & Soul (Charleston City Paper).
- First Look Inside Vintage Coffee & Cafe in Mount Pleasant (Eater Charleston).
- Red Clay Hot Sauce goes green (Post & Courier).
- Blitz On 2 – Week 3 schedule & scores (News 2).
- USC shows off new look at Williams-Brice Stadium (Live 5 News).
- JAIL BREAK Announces Date and Theme for Finale Event (HCS).
- Report: AJ Green signs extension with Bengals (Live 5 News).
- The Avery Center Presents “This Far by Faith: Carolina Camp Meetings, An African-American Tradition” (CofC).
- Did Cameran Eubanks slyly inform her Twitter followers that a third season of Southern Charm was on the way? (Twitter).
- Charleston Southern’s first road test at Troy (Post & Courier).
- Big & Rich to Headline 2015 Nash Bash (HCS).
- Citadel foe Western Carolina has escaped valley of despair (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County official charged with ethics violation (Charleston City Paper).
- Walter Scott revelation: NCPD has quota system (Charleston City Paper).
- SC lawmaker to introduce bill requiring metal detectors at public venues (Live 5 News).
- Lisa Herring, Charleston school board fail to reach buyout deal by Friday deadline (Post & Courier).
- Trump to address black business leaders in North Charleston, Sanders seeks black support (ABC News 4).
- Federal disaster loans offered in Lowcountry due to Aug. 31 flooding (Post & Courier).
- P&C's series on school choice excellently highlights its flaws (Charleston City Paper).
- Community meets to discuss recent Johns Island flooding (ABC News 4).
- National Action Network to hold presser on motorist fatally shot by deputies (Live 5 News).
- Quintin's Close-ups: Town Councilman Chris Nickles (HCS).
- Improvements for U.S. 17 and Main Road in slow lane (Post & Courier).
- Coast Guard rescues missing Charleston boaters near Savannah (Live 5 News).
- Coroner: Body of missing Charleston Co. man found in St. George (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina suspends licenses of 2 of 3 abortion clinics (ABC News 4).
- Students re-enter Timberland High School after reported bomb threat (Live 5 News).
- Shamir Palmer's family: It was murder, not suicide (Live 5 News).
- Upstate cop fired after body camera footage backs up fellow officers' complaints (ABC News 4).
- Drug tester, pharmacist deny wrongdoing in alleged prescription records breach (Post & Courier).
- Police searching for man wanted on assault, battery charge (Live 5 News).
- USC Fraternity Council reinstates 13 fraternities after alcohol investigation (Live 5 News).
- Traffic Alert: Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements project (Charleston County).
- Blotter: Nailed it (Charleston City Paper).
- Columbia student dies at North Carolina Central University (Live 5 News).