Rock-A-Bill-A-Que, the all-day outdoor block party with the crazy name, will once again take over North Charleston’s Park Circle neighborhood on Saturday, November 14th beginning at noon. The unique festival combines numerous genres and interests into one, action-packed day.
The event will benefit Movember and This is Noteworthy. Attendees can expect:
- Free admission
- Outdoor Block Party
- Classic Car & Vintage Bike Show (until 5 pm)
- Live Music on three Outdoor Stages (until 5pm)
- Live music continues within participating venues after 6 pm
- Kids Rockabilly Fashion Show (1 pm)
- Beard & Mustache Competition (2 pm) hosted by Holy City Beard & Mustache Society
- Tattoo Contest (2:30 pm) & Kid’s Tattoo Contest (2:45 pm)
- Miss Rockabillaque 2015 Pin-Up Contest (3 pm)
- Deep Eddy Vodka Tastings and Specialty Cocktails at participating venues
- Beer Specials from PBR, Yuengling, and Holy City Brewery
- Classic Cocktail Lounge
- Rockabilly Makeover Booth (until 5 pm)
- Guilty Pleasures Photo Booth at the Sparrow
- Pin-up Fashion Show at the Sparrow (10 pm)
- and more
Participating venues include The Sparrow, The Mill, The Brew Celler, DIG In The Park, Lotus, The Junction, The Orange Spot, EVO ,and Madra Rua
If you'd like to register for any of the aforementioned events, visit the official website for details.
This Is Noteworthy cultivates prosperity, healthcare reform, and rights initiatives for working musicians.