- 2016 Best of Charleston Winners Revealed (HCS).
- U.S. News & World Report: Charleston 19th Best Place to Live in U.S. (HCS).
- Two new lawsuits say The Citadel covered up Skip ReVille’s sex abuse (Post & Courier).
- Woman dies after 'freak accident' in Summerville (ABC News 4).
- 8 Civil War-era cannonballs found in Holly Hill home (Live 5 News).
- Assistant North Charleston police chief apologizes for Walter Scott shooting at community forum (Post & Courier).
- The Barrel Hosts a Charitable Oyster Roast this Saturday (HCS).
- Sol Uses Kitchen Karma to Benefit the North Charleston Dream Center (HCS).
- New restaurant tries tested King Street formula (Post & Courier).
- Dragon Boat Charleston prepares for world championships (Live 5 News).
- Local coach aims to bring arena football to Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Runners recover for Cooper River Bridge Run (ABC News 4).
- Local program hopes to help musicians pay for health care with live music series (Post & Courier).
- “See Jane Run” 81-year old prepares for 19th Cooper River Bridge Run (News 2).
- You Won't Believe How Grown Up Kathryn & Thomas' Daughter Looks Now (Bravo).
- Local Americana acts to play ‘throwback’ concert at Charleston Music Hall (Post & Courier).
- 5th Annual Push-Up & Up Challenge Scheduled for May 14th (HCS).
- Seven ways to make this Lowcountry spring your best yet (Post & Courier).
- 'First Tee' uses golf to teach life lessons on, off greens (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County Council approves beach cameras, fire department funds (ABC News 4).
- S.C. Supreme Court says domestic violence law discriminates toward same-sex couples, but is unsure of fix (Post & Courier).
- Summey: Not enough road funding, too many hurdles to development (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston city leaders consider aquatic center for Citadel Mall redevelopment (Live 5 News).
- Quintin's Close-ups: Roy Maybank (HCS).
- N. Charleston to consider donating city’s oldest fire station (News 2).
- 'Tent City' residents could get temporary housing at jail facility (Live 5 News).
- Man charged for allegedly assaulting 12-year-old (ABC News 4).
- DEA phone scam strikes Lowcountry (News 2).
- Highway 45 in Awendaw closed due to brush fire (ABC News 4).
- I-Team finds Charleston County contractor accepted money for work he never finished (News 2).
- Avery Research Center’s Newsletter Wins Top Award (CofC).
- Man wanted for Orangeburg homicide captured in Philadelphia after 2-week search (ABC News 4).