The classes will take place each Monday and Wednesday in April from 6 pm to 7:30 pm at McMahon Park. Pre-registration for the program is not required – participants may simply walk up, sign up, and shape up. All classes will be led by certified O2 Fitness group fitness instructors.
Here's the schedule:
- April 3 - Les Mills BodyCombat
- Release your inner warrior – high energy martial arts inspired that is totally non-contact. Develop coordination and release stress. Punch and kick your way to fitness. No experience needed.
- April 5 - WERQ
- Wildly addictive cardio dance workout based on the hottest pop and hip hop music.
- April 10 - Les Mills BodyFlow
- Embrace parts of yoga, tai-chi and pilates – a relaxing class that builds strength and improves flexibility.
- April 12 -WERQ
- April 17 - WERQ
- April 19 - HIIT - Interval Training: Muscle-building and fat-burning.
- April 24 - Les Mills BodyCombat
- April 26 - Les Mills BodyFlow
McMahon Park is located at the corner of Rutledge Avenue and Moultrie Street.