- 66-year-old man dead after shooting in I'On community (ABC News 4).
- Coroner identifies Mt. Pleasant man killed in shooting (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant police arrest woman, 31, in father's shooting death (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Rep. Mark Sanford suggests Comey firing 'raises questions' while other delegation members steer clear of calls for special prosecutor (Post & Courier).
- Report: Lowcountry man threatened to shoot woman after killing wife (Live 5 News).
- SC House votes to pass 'veto-proof' gas tax (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Thug Life probe: 'Witch hunt' or attempt to preserve justice system? (Post & Courier).
- Police: Off-duty officer killed dog as it attacked 7-year-old boy (Live 5 News).
- Two Sea Turtles Being Released Wednesday (HCS).
- Booze Pops are a growing street business, but Charleston city officials are not pleased (Post & Courier).
- Bull Street Gourmet Begins Transition to Miller’s All Day (Eater Charleston).
- New York City food scene chronicler coming to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Owner of Charleston's 167 Raw says 'ongoing legal issues' compound long wait times (Post & Courier).
- Publix recalls spinach-artichoke dip due to glass fragments (ABC News 4).
- Harris Teeter robbed in Mount Pleasant (ABC News 4).
- The 47th Annual Charleston Greek Festival Begins Friday (HCS).
- Best of Broadway Announces 2017-2018 Season (HCS).
- Charleston Stage Announces 40th Anniversary Season Schedule (HCS).
- Confessions of a Southern Charm Newbie: Letting Ourselves Down (Charleston City Paper).
- 'Southern Charm Savannah': New Money, Alcohol, and White People on Boats (Town & Country).
- Little Black Dress Party Benefiting M.A.D. to be held Saturday (HCS).
- Clemson football team headed to White House in June (Post & Courier).
- 'Moonlight' star and hip-hop artist Jharrel Jerome calls Charleston home for now, lucky for us (Charleston City Paper).
- Dawes Returns to the Charleston Music Hall on November 12th (HCS).
- VIDEO: Demolition continues at The Citadel's Johnson Hagood Stadium (Post & Courier).
- Charleston City Council: No more big developments on city land in James Island — for now (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina and the compulsion to celebrate Confederate Memorial Day (HCS).
- Senate sets stage to debate bill defining anti-Semitism on South Carolina campuses (Post & Courier).
- City of Charleston grapples with building failures with new demolition, emergency order to vacate (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Jessica Bright (HCS).
- The Bend offers new opportunities to connect North Charelston community (Live 5 News).
- VIDEO: Two dolphins appear to try helping a third found dead in Charleston Harbor (ABC News 4).
- 'It wasn't a warning shot,' man says after shooting at home invasion suspects (ABC News 4).
- Suspects sought in $100K Moncks Corner copper theft (ABC News 4).
- Loggerhead sea turtle rescued from Seabrook Island after shark bite (ABC News 4).
- SC ranked 7th worst state to be a police officer (News 2).
- Fire reported at North Charleston hotel (ABC News 4).