On Wednesday, July 19th, sherry expert Philippe Broom of De Maison Selections will lead a special all Sherry Dinner at Edmund’s Oast. The event, which begins at 6:30 pm, will feature a five-course menu.
Featured sherries include:
- La Cigarerra Manzanilla Passada
- La Cigarerra Amontillado
- El Maestro Sierra Palo Cortado
- Pena del Aguila Palo Cortado
Executive Chef Bob Cook's menu is as follows:
- Fritto misto "in purgatory"
- Roasted fresh ham, pine nut/almond gremolata, Parmesan broth
- Liver mousse toast, bacon, olives
- Duck confit, fraissures, charleston gold rice
Tickets are $75 per person and can be purchased here. Edmund's Oast is located at 1081 Morrison Drive.
Philippe Broom has worked at De Maison Selections since 2012. Founded by André Tamers in 1996, De Maison Selections is an importing company that specializes in unique, high-quality boutique wines, ciders, and spirits from Spain and France.