The meal will include four courses prepared by Executive Chef Antonia Krenza and wine pairings. Here's a look at the menu:
- Oyster on the Half Shell (peach mignonette)
- 1st Course: Grilled Peach and Hand Pulled Mozzarella Salad, country ham, fresh basil
- 2nd Course: Citrus Cured Salmon and Potato Pancake, peach crème fraiche, shaved fennel and radish tossed with pickled peach vinaigrette
- 3rd Course: Carved Pork Belly with Peach Glaze, tempura fried shishito peppers
- 4th Course: Peach Shortcake, bourbon soaked peaches, vanilla Chantilly cream
Tickets are only $75 per person and can be purchased here.