Holy City Hospitality, one of Charleston’s hospitality groups, has announced that the next installment of the Taste of Hutson Alley series will be held on Thursday, July 27th from 6 pm until 8:30 pm.
The event will take place along the alleyway with a champagne toast, wine, beer, live music from One Kool Blow, and small plates from six restaurants and Good Food Catering.
Tickets are $75 and can be purchased here. All attendees must be over 21 years of age.
Menu highlights include:
- 39 Rue de Jean
- Lemon rosemary panisse with goat cheese mousse and olive tapenade
- Coast Bar and Grill
- Blue crab heirloom tomato gazpacho
- Michael’s on the Alley
- Scallop conserva with watermelon cucumber salad and toasted farro
- The Victor Social Club
- Jerk chicken wing
- Specialty cocktails and dessert bites
- Vincent Chicco’s
- Thinly sliced porchetta with watercress salad and hazelnut vinaigrette
- Virginia’s on King
- Chilled South Carolina peaches, mountain honey chattily, mint
- Fried chicken thigh, served with house made hot sauce
- Good Food Catering
- Chocolate tartes and key limes