Rockabillaque, the all-day outdoor block party with the wacky name, will once again take over North Charleston’s Park Circle neighborhood on Saturday, November 4th beginning at 11 am. The unique festival combines numerous genres and interests into an action-packed day.
The 5th annual event is FREE to attend and includes:
- Free admission
- Outdoor Block Party
- This will close off traffic on E Montague Ave (between Jenkins & Virginia Ave)
- Classic Car & Vintage Bike Show (11 am to 6 pm)
- Live Music on three Outdoor Stage
- Merchant Market
- Beard & Mustache Competition
- Pin-Up Contest
- Adult Tattoo Contest
- Mr. Man Challenges Contest
- Kids Tattoo Contest (painted & temporary)
Venues include The Sparrow, The Mill, DIG In The Park, The Sparrow and the Outdoor Stages at the Car & Bike Show. Participating businesses include Madra Rua, The Brew Cellar, Lotus, The Orange Spot, Accent On Wine, EVO, Yobo and Stems & Skins. Barrel House Spirits is the Official Liquor Store of Rockabillaque.
The event benefits Valiant Animal Rescue and Movember.
If you'd like to register for any of the aforementioned events, or get more information, visit the official website for details.