Clean Juice, a juice and smoothie bar that originated in North Carolina, is set to open three Charleston area locations in the next few months.
The company, which says they offer "a clean approach to on-the-go food," has a menu that includes açaí bowls, oats bowls, juice, smoothies, avocado toast, and more. You can see the full Clean Juice menu here.
The planned locations are as follows:
- 695 Johnnie Dodds Blvd. in Mt. Pleasant
- Scheduled to open on 12/30/17
- 975 Savannah Hwy. #109 in West Ashley
- Scheduled to open on 1/13/18
- 168 Calhoun Street in downtown Charleston (right)
- Scheduled to open in 2018
For more info on the company, visit their website at Cleanjuicebar.com.