On Friday, February 9th, GrowFood Carolina invites you to attend "Sweet Buzz," a celebration of local honey with honey-inspired dishes and drinks. The ticketed event will feature some of the area's best chefs, brewers and distillers. The fun starts at 6 pm.
The party is a good way to enjoy an early Valentine’s Day with your honey and learn more about bees, which are a critical building block for a healthy food system. Celebrity guest Amanda McNulty, host of SC ETV’s Making It Grow! and a Clemson University Extension Horticulture agent, will talk about the important role of pollinators and ways you can help them thrive.
So far, the list of participating chefs for Sweet Buzz includes:
- Greer Gilchrist of The Harbinger
- Michael Green of Michael’s on the Alley
- Travis Grimes of Husk Restaurant
- Tres Jackson of Sorghum & Salt
- Bobbi McLaughlin of goat.sheep.cow.
- Trevor Smith of Harold’s Cabin
For updates and tickets, click here.
The GrowFood Carolina Warehouse is located at 990 Morrison Drive.