Edmund’s Oast Exchange and Certified Sommelier Sarah O’Kelley will offer another round of their Saturday Somm Schools series starting on Saturday, March 10th. The classes are perfect for those contemplating taking an entry level wine certification or for anyone looking to enhance their wine aptitude.
Offered weekly from 11 am to 12:30 pm, the thirteen-week series costs $20 per class. Food and beverage industry employees can attend for $10 per class. The upcoming line-up includes:
- March 10: Viticulture & Vinification
- March 17: Blind Tasting 101
- March 24: France Part 1
- March 31: France Part 2
- April 21: Spain
- April 28: Portugal
- May 5: Germany
- May 12: Austria & Hungary
- May 19: California, Oregon & Washington
- May 26: Australia & New Zealand
- June 2: Argentina & Chile & S. Africa
- June 9: Fortified wine
- June 16: Beer with Brandon Plyler
To pre-purchase tickets, visit http://edmundsoast.com/exchange/events/. Space is extremely limited.