The Brick is throwing a Shamrocked Party on St Patrick's Day where they'll open early and have food and drink specials benefiting the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. The party starts at 10 am.
The celebration includes:
- Shamrock Burger with a smashed patty, pastrami spice, caramelized cabbage, swiss cheese, and brick sauce
- A portion of the proceeds of every one purchased will go to benefit the Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- An outside bar on the patio
- Guests can watch the parade as it passes
- Live music from Dan's Tramp Stamp starting at 10 pm
The Brick is located at 24 Ann Street in downtown Charleston.