In addition to the live music, there are also food and drink vendors, and great views of the water! Admission is $8 and can be purchased here.
Special discounts are available for large corporate and office groups. The shows are free for children aged 12 and under. Party at the Point offers a full cash bar, including draft specials.
This year’s schedule is as follows -
- April 27th: The Departure (the ultimate Journey tribute band)
- May 4th: The Reckoning (a tribute to The Grateful Dead)
- May 11th: The Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- May 18th: Sadler Vaden Band and Holy City Heartbreakers (a Tom Petty Tribute)
- May 25th: Idlewild Revival (A tribute to the Allman Brothers)
- June 1st: Broadcast 90 – The Ultimate 90s Tribute Band
- June 8th: Guilt Ridden Troubadour & Sideshow Americans
- June 15th Reggae Night with The Dubplates
- June 22nd: 20 Ride (Zac Brown Band Tribute)
- June 29th: Sol Driven Train with Sally & George
Gates open at 5:30 pm, while music usually starts at 6:30 pm. Parking is available in the Resort’s gated area for $15, and free parking is available along the road leading into the Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina. You can go to the official site if you would like more info.