On Friday, August 10th, the Charleston Pour House will once again host the ultimate tribute party to the King of Rock and Roll. The third annual Elvis Ain't Dead Fest, which plays off the hoax that the singer faked his death and moved to Argentina, will celebrate his "ongoing life" with Elvis-inspired trivia, music, contests, and more.
This year's shindig includes:
- Tribute performances
- Dante's Camaro ("greatest Elvis ever")
- Mike Martin and the Beautiful Mess ("country Elvis")
- '17 Comeback Special ("comeback early king Elvis")
- Elvis Trivia on the deck during Happy Hour
- Vintage Vendors
- Runaround Sue Vintage, Grease Kelly Vintage, Third Eye Vintage, Tuff Stuff Vintage
- Elvis Dance Off
- Some of the best dancers in Charleston will compete for swag in the "pelvis off"
- A sampling of Spero's Elvis Dinner that will be held on 8/16
- Includes a giveaway to the dinner
- Brown's Court Bakery's Elvis-themed pie and ice cream
- Elvis on the toilet photo booth
- Live Elvis art
Visit http://elvisaintdeadfest.com for more information and tickets.