This is a post from 2015, to see discounts for 2016, click here.
--Original Post Below--
Sure, voting should be an honor and a privilege that is a gift in and of itself. That shouldn't stop you from parlaying your civic duty into getting some free stuff. The Charleston City Paper has a list of freebies you can take advantage of by showing off your "I Voted" sticker.
Here's the list they compiled:
- Bon Banh Mi, 162 Spring Street - One Free Taco
- The Pour House, 1977 Maybank Highway - $2 off your ticket for Kung Fu and Damn Right's concert. Sara Cole & The Hawkes will be on the deck.
- Starbucks, Multiple locations - Get a Free "Indivisible" bracelet.
- Sweet 185, 476 King Street - 15% off anything
- Angel Oak Restaurant - 3669 Savannah Highway, Johns Island - 10% of your total bill
- Al Di La, 25 Magnolia Drive - Free glass of wine and $9 pastas
- Kia Country of Charleston, 2361 Savannah Highway - Free car wash
- Yoga House of Charleston, 1836 Ashley River Rd - 25% off retail purchase
They will be updating their list as they find more, so check back with them or here for more. Below are some other deals I found:
- Normandy Farm Artisan Bakery, 19 Broad Street - Free coffee
- T-Bonz Gill & Grill, Downtown and West Ashley - 20% off meal
- Monster Music & Movies, 946 Orleans Ave - 10% off all CDs / DVDs / LPs not already on sale!
- JetBlue is offering a free round trip flight out of the country if your candidate loses. Details are HERE.
- There's some Groupon deals as well.
- Mellow Mushroom, Downtown and Avondale locations - One FREE beer
- Sticky Fingers, all locations - $5 BBQ Sandwich