The lazy haze I was in over Thanksgiving weekend is finally over, so I can finally share some of the bigger stories from that time frame...
- Coroner: Organs on beach not human remains (Live5News).
- Brown's Court Bakery Opens, Debuts Sriracha Croissants (Eater Charleston).
- Craft beer breweries, festivals take root in Lowcountry, but still face hurdles (Post & Courier).
- Rare Martin Luther King, Jr. recording found in Summerville attic (The Digitel Charleston via the Post & Courier).
- Great White Shark Runs Along Charleston Coast Over Thanksgiving (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- The Roost will have a Movember Party on Wednesday (The Digitel Charleston).
- Arsonist would burn down homes, get paid to repair them (Live5News).
- Budweiser Clydesdales in Charleston this week (Live5News).