“Rumors & Notes” – I’ll post these little tidbits when there are stories that can’t be completely confirmed or don’t constitute a full blog entry, but deserve some attention.]
All of the following are from the same Post & Courier article.
- Tattooed Moose sets sights on Johns Island for second restaurant
- The Puma store at 285 King Street will close Dec. 31.
- Williams-Sonoma is moving to the former Sportsman's Shop at 359 King in March.
- Oceane Jewelry is now open at Citadel Mall at Center Court.
- Indigo barber shop at 1750 Savannah Highway near Wappoo Road in West Ashley is now open.