- Traffic Alert – I-526 ramp in Mt Pleasant and Bees Ferry Road closings (WCBD).
- Officials delay ramp closure on Hwy 17 in Mt. Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- Visitors Bureau: Weekend could be busiest for tourism (Live 5 News).
- Tourism adds more jobs than any other SC industry (ABC News 4).
- Police arrest 10 in downtown narcotics sting (WCBD).
- Three Family Circle Cup titles: It’s time to name a street after Serena Williams (Post & Courier).
- Police respond to shooting in N. Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Wando earns national soccer ranking after winning Palmetto Cup (Post & Courier).
Here’s how you can help the employees affected by the East Bay fire (Charleston City Paper).
- ‘Sugar daddies,’ ‘sugar babies’ connect online in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Mark Sanford slams 1st Congressional District rival Elizabeth Colbert Busch on Clemson stimulus money (Post & Courier).
- Sanford questions Colbert Busch on job creation, she answers (ABC News 4).
- Cops: Man shot in buttocks after stabbing children’s mom (Live 5 News).
- In-Water Boat Show is this weekend at Daniel Island; West Ashley’s Fro Yo In Paradise reopens; Pink House Art Gallery closing (Post & Courier).
- Repeat offenders bill ‘running out of time‘ in S.C. Senate (Live 5 News).
- Walgreens pharmacy robbed on Folly Road (WCBD).
- Flash Mob planned for Saturday.
Jazz Artists of Charleston Week kicks off (Charleston City Paper).
- Taxi drivers opposed to Charleston $5 flat rate (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston nursing grad struggles to find work in changing health care industry (Post & Courier).
- Proposed Ravenel Bridge skate park site losing momentum (The Digitel Charleston).
- United Way hotline helps SC families with taxes (ABC News 4).
- Deputies: Woman arrested after affair with 14-year-old girl (ABC News 4).
- Report: Port of Charleston reducing air emissions (Live 5 News).
- Quest for the Kelly Cup: Stingrays Prepare for Game 3 at home, Reign Move On, Steelheads Go up 3-1.
- West Ashley cosmetologist fighting to keep her industry regulated (Charleston City Paper).
- North Charleston to re-consider limits on residential fences and hedges (Post & Courier).
- 300-plus boats to participate in Charleston sailing regatta April 18-21 (Post & Courier).
- Farmers Market Opens Tuesday (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Bridge Run Slideshow (Live 5 News).
- Time Lapse Video (Live 5 News).
- SC toddler dies after being rolled over by car (WISTV).
- Grip & Grin: Mark Sanford Doing What He Does Best (Charleston Patch).
- Woman charged with stabbing uncle during argument (Live 5 News).
- French tracking ship to visit the Holy City (ABC News 4).
- What is Charleston’s Most Underrated Restaurant? (Eater Charleston).
- Fat Hen to host “Meet Your Local Farmers” reception (Eater Charleston).
- Town Considers Fee Increases for Alhambra Hall (Charleston Patch).
- Report: Naked Upstate man arrested after carrying baby along highway (Live 5 News).
Charleston Community Sailing Expands Popular Sailing Program for Kids with Autism
Press Release Charleston Community Sailing is excited to announce an expanded summer sailing program for kids with high functioning Autism....
Footlight Steps Back into the Spotlight with Queen Street Cabaret Series
Crowder to Play the Gaillard Center in November
Conroy Center Hosts Conversation with Travel Writers Bill Thompson and Lynn and Cele Seldon
Blue Bicycle Books to Host Book Release Party for Kate Fagan’s “All the Colors Came Out”
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Park Circle Pride to Feature Six Days of Events Celebrating the LGBTQ+ Community
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?