The Charleston Beer Garden is ready to take over Brittlebank Park for the second consecutive year, but it should be even better this time around. The pop-up beer garden will appear on Saturday, May 18th from 12 pm until 8 pm.
There will, of course, be plenty of beer, but also food vendors, games, workshops, and live music.
For the latest details, take a peak below...
The Dirty Details
What: The Charleston Beer Garden
When: Saturday, May 18th, 12 pm - 8 pm
- 15 Craft Breweries - Serving samples, steins, or growlers
- Beer Olympics - Compete to win prizes in a FREE beer-themed decathlon.
- Beer School
- Homebrewers' Village - Meet Lowcountry homebrewers
- Photo Booth
- Advanced Purchase: $25 advance
- “Day Of”: $30 door (if available)
- VIP: $50 (advance only).
- Designated Driver: $15 (available online and in advance only)
Parking: Guests may park in the lots located by Joe Riley Baseball Field. The entrances are off Fishburne Avenue and will be marked General Admission Parking. Parking is $5 per car. There will also be VIP and handicap parking available.
ATM: ATM will be on the premises, but some vendors will accept credit card.
More information: Charleston Beer Garden Official Website