My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the city of Boston after today's bombings in the city. I had a few friends in the city today for a Boston Red Sox game, but they are thankfully ok.
For coverage of today's tragedy, follow these links:
- Boston Marathon Help: Relief Groups Aid Victims (How To Help)
- Boston Marathon celebration becomes 'horrific day' after deadly bombs strike.
- Explosions rock finish of Boston Marathon; 3 killed and dozens hurt.
Video captures explosions near Boston Marathon finish line.
- Authorities: Boston marathon explosions were bombs.
- Slideshow from msnbc.
- 'Pandemonium': Witness accounts of the Boston Marathon bombing.
- Boston Globe's Live Blog.
- At least 3 dead, dozens hurt after two bombs explode at Boston Marathon.
- Obama calls local officials on Boston explosion, directs 'whatever assistance is necessary'.
- Police ramp up security in major cities after Boston bombings.
- Boston Marathon Explosion Witnesses: Smoke, Trampling, 'Like a War Zone'.
- FAA orders no-fly zone over Boston explosion site.
- "Reports of Marathon Runners that crossed finish line and continued to run to Mass General Hospital to give blood to victims"
- Second explosion at Boston marathon caught on tape.
- Security beefed up worldwide after Boston blasts.
- Red Cross and Google set up websites to help people find loved ones in the area
- Witness: 'I saw blood everywhere'.
- Cellphone use heavy, but still operating in Boston
- Charleston Area Runners OK After Boston Marathon Exposions.
- Local runner at marathon: 'It was an explosion...a huge bang'
- Charleston Councilman Mike Seekings: ‘We’re going to have to re-think the bridge run’.
- 7 USC students, 2 staff members at Boston Marathon safe, treating injured.
- Local runners in Boston Marathon react to explosions.