The NFL held its annual college draft this past Thursday through Saturday and many athletes from state institutions were either drafted or signed afterwards with teams.
Here's a look at who's going where:
- Charleston Southern
- CB Charles James signed with the New York Giants.
- Clemson University
- Wide Receiver DeAndre Hopkins was picked in the first round, (27th overall) by the Houston Texans.
- Defensive End Malliciah Goodman was taken in the fourth round by the Atlanta Falcons.
- Jonathan Meeks was chosen in the fifth round selection by the Buffalo Bills.
- Andre Ellington went in the sixth round to the Arizona Cardinals.
Running back Jerodis Williams and Tight End Colin Anderson both signed with the Minnesota Vikings.
- University of South Carolina
- Safety D.J. Swearinger was picked in the second round by the Houston Texans.
- Wide Receiver Ace Sanders was the 101st overall selection in the draft by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Running Back Marcus Lattimore was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers with the 131st pick.
- Defensive End Devin Taylor was taken one pick later by the Detroit Lions.
- Linebacker DeVonte Holloman was selected in the sixth round by the Dallas Cowboys.
- Center T.J. Johnson went to the Cincinnati Bengals with the 251st pick.
- Tight End Justice Cunningham was the last pick in the draft and will be joining the Indianapolis Colts.
- South Carolina State
- Defensive back Jakar Hamilton signed with the Dallas Cowboys.